Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
- At the end of your turn, if not KO'd and if standing on the same panel with other players, each unit on the panel recovers 1 HP.
- Whenever Natsumi heals another player due to any effect (including her passive, and any cards that heal), gain 5 stars per player healed.
Natsumi is the first full-fledged support character with the ability to heal other players. She sports an average statline similar towith the only drawback being her negative attack stat. This allows her switch between collecting stars and engaging in combat without much risk to her, the latter complementing her passive. Her passive allows her to semi-passively gain stars as long as she's in the same panel as another player that isn't full HP, so it is a good strategy, if a bit risky depending on the other player's character, to challenge players to a fight for the purpose of lowering their HP, then healing them back up. Fighting characters such as (can only defend, has a bad attack stat) or (cannot counterattack) will be most beneficial. It should also be noted than if she's in the same panel as someone who is KO'd, she will regain health. Cards such as will also work with her passive, giving her stars for every HP healed.
However, Natsumi faces the trouble of her low attack stat playing against her, allowing characters with high evade such asor or anyone that has played to avoid any damage by her, and to strike back harder. Natsumi also cannot heal by any means, so having her in the match will cut Natsumi's potential star gain. There's also the obvious drawback that healing anybody in the lead will make them harder to take down, most likely allowing them to reach and win the game safely.
Unlock Info[edit source]
- Automatically unlocked if DLC 18 is owned.
- +Easy self-healing.
- +Healing is very easy to trigger, giving her an important star gain.
- +Hyper can net her a big amount of stars if played at the appropriate time.
- -Healing enemies can cause more conflict than benefit.
- -Negative attack stat can cause difficulty in combat.
- -Can't effectively KO someone as she'll heal them back.
- -A in the match can completely negate any healing and, therefore, any star gain.
Natsumi's Hyper is Cooking Time. When the Hyper is used, it heals everybody in the board including herself for her level. For each HP recovered, she'll gain 5 stars.
- Playing As Natsumi
Try to avoid engaging in battle with +2 ATK units if possible! They can tear through your health faster than you can heal with your passive. Units with high Evade can also prove problematic for Natsumi, due to her -1 ATK. Defensive units like Kyoko, Kyousuke, Fernet & Robo Ball are your best bets for the 'attack & heal' strategy.
- Playing Against Natsumi
Cards that attack her stars, such as Flip Out, Scary Solicitation, For The Future Of The Toy Store & Sky Restaurant Pures are especially nasty against Natsumi. Battle cards that boost ATK are also good against her thanks to her neutral DEF & EVD.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
- Dinner gives Natsumi 5 stars for every other player she heals! This can result in a slight profit if every other character is not at full HP.
- Cloud of Seagulls is 2 free damage & 10 extra stars for Cooking Time.
- Sealed Guardian can set up your Hyper for MASSIVE star gain. Best used late game in combination with President's Privilege, as well as on the other side of the board if at all possible.
- Party Time is excellent for dealing with aggressive chasers. It not only ensures they move ahead of you, it also triggers your healing passive & you'll get some stars back in the process (unless every other player is at full health)
- Reverse Attribute Field is great against characters with positive ATK scores as well as bosses.
Counter Cards[edit source]
- Big Magnum & Super All-Out Mode are highly useful against Natsumi, as she has neutral DEF & EVD.- Scrambled Eve & Out of Ammo prevent her from healing everybody with Cooking Time! or Dinner for a turn. Use this to attack her while she's unable to heal!
|Nacchan||Play 10 games as Natsumi.|
|True Feast||Heal 10 or more HP with one|
|Master Chef||Heal 10 or more HP in one game by cooking for people on the same panel|
Voice Lines[edit source]
|Using a Card||▶️||I'll use this one!||これでいいのかな|
|▶️||Maybe I should play this?||うん、これにしよっかな|
|▶️||Okay then, I'll use this one.||うーん、これかな|
|▶️||I'm going to use a card.||カードをつかっちゃうね|
|Placing Trap||▶️||A trap?||トラップ？|
|▶️||Hmm, maybe I should just put this down here?||うーん、ここに置いておけばいいのかな|
|▶️||I'll set this down here.||ここに置いておくね|
|▶️||This goes here...||これをこうして…|
|Using Battle Card||▶️||Battle card.||バトルカード|
|▶️||I guess I'll play this.||つかっちゃおっかな|
|▶️||Fufu, isn't this fun?||ふふ、楽しいね|
|▶️||Be careful. I'm about to use a battle card.||バトルカードを使うから、気をつけてね|
|Cooking Time||▶️||I'm going to cook so much.||お料理沢山作っちゃうね|
|Reviving||▶️||Hmm... Is it time to get up?||うーん…起きる時間？|
|▶️||*Yawn* I slept tight.||ふぁー、よく寝たよぉ|
|▶️||I think I'm still sleepy...||まだちょっと眠いかも…|
|▶️||Time to rise and shine.||しゃきっと目覚めよー|
|Revive Failed||▶️||Can I sleep in a little more...?||もうちょっと寝ていいかな…|
|▶️||I can sleep more...||まだ大丈夫…|
|(Attack)/Snowball Attack||▶️||Ey ey!||えいえい！|
|▶️||I'm attacking you.||攻撃だよー|
|Healing||▶️||That feels good.||わー気持ちいいね|
|▶️||I'm feeling great.||いい気持ちだね|
|▶️||Wah, where am I going?||わー、どこへ行くんだろ|
|KO'd in Field||▶️||Can I take a little nap here?||ちょっと寝ていいかな|
|▶️||I love my futon.||お布団すき|
|Battle (Attacker)||▶️||Why don't you play with me?||私と遊ぼっか|
|▶️||Fufufu, let's do a little workout.||ふふふ、運動だね|
|▶️||We're going to play a lot, okay?||いっぱい遊ぼうね|
|▶️||Ufufu, what do we want to do for fun?||うふふ、何して遊ぼっか|
|Battle (Defender)||▶️||Hmm? Do you want to play with me?||ん？私と遊びたいのかな|
|▶️||Sure, let's play together.||いいよ、いっしょに遊ぼっか|
|▶️||Waah, you look full of energy.||わー、元気だね|
|▶️||Fufufu, that sounds like fun.||ふふふ、楽しそうだね|
|▶️||Don't get hurt, okay?||怪我しないでね|
|▶️||That was incredible.||すごいね|
|▶️||Maybe I should move over here?||こっちかな|
|▶️||Oh my, I dodged that.||よけちゃった|
|Winning in Battle||▶️||Phew, it was fun.||ふー楽しかった|
|▶️||Play with me again.||また遊んでね|
|▶️||That was a good workout.||いい運動したよー|
|KO'd in Battle/Losing Game||▶️||Incredibly strong...||すごく元気…|
|▶️||Wah, I lost.||わー、負けちゃった|
|Bonus Panel||▶️||Wah, that's pretty.||わー、綺麗だね|
|▶️||Look at how shiny these are.||いっぱいキラキラしてるね|
|▶️||Is it okay to have them?||貰っていいの？|
|Drop Panel||▶️||I dropped some...||落としちゃった…|
|▶️||No, my stars...||あ、星が…|
|▶️||Oh my goodness...||あららら…|
|▶️||My stars are gone...?||星が消えちゃった…？|
|Stepping on Trap||▶️||What's this?||これ、なんだろう|
|▶️||Wah, that scared me.||わ、びっくりしたよ|
|▶️||Well I'll be.||ひっかかっちゃった|
|Boss Panel||▶️||Waah, you're very big.||わ、大きい人だねー|
|▶️||Look at how huge you are.||すごいねー|
|▶️||Wah, things are getting excited.||わー、盛り上がってきたね|
|▶️||Fufufu, I feel like this is going to be fun.||ふふふ、なんだか楽しそうだね|
|Star Norma||▶️||I think I'd like to get some stars.||スターを集めようかな|
|▶️||Well... I choose stars.||じゃあ…星のほう|
|▶️||I hope to get a lot of them.||いっぱい集めたいな|
|▶️||A sight of countless stars would be very beautiful.||スターいっぱい集めたら、きっと綺麗だよね|
|Wins Norma||▶️||I want to play with everyone.||みんなと遊びたいな|
|▶️||I'm going to play so much.||いっぱい遊ぼっか|
|▶️||I think I'll pick this.||こっちにしよっかな|
|▶️||I guess I'll do a little workout.||運動しよっかな|
|Selecting Character||▶️||Hi there, I'm Natsumi.||ナツミだよ、よろしくね|
|▶️||Okay, let's play, shall we?||うん、それじゃあ遊ぼっか|
|▶️||Ehehe, I'm glad you picked me.||えへへ、選んでくれてありがとう|
|▶️||Me? Sure, why not?||私？ うん、いいよ|
|Starting Game||▶️||Did it start?||始まったの？|
|▶️||Fufufu, I can't wait to have fun.||ふふふ、楽しみだね|
|▶️||Hum hu hum.||ふっふふーんふーん♪|
|Winning Game||▶️||Wah, did I win?||わ、勝っちゃった？|
|▶️||Thanks, everyone. I had so much fun.||みんなありがとう、すっごく楽しかったよ|
|▶️||Fufufu, we all should play together again.||ふふふ、またみんなで遊ぼうね|
|▶️||All right, I'll make a special dinner tonight.||よーし、今日の晩御飯はごちそう作っちゃうね|
|Item Drop/Crate Drop||▶️||Wah, it looks like you've got a good one.||わ、いいもの見つかったみたいだよ|
|▶️||Did you... want this?||これ…欲しかったの？|
|▶️||Fufufu, here you go.||ふふふ、はい、どうぞ|
|▶️||Are you that glad to get a new thing?||新しいものだって、嬉しい？|
|Whack a Poppo/Track the Card||▶️||Okay.||おっけーだよ|
|▶️||Yeah, that's good.||うん、いいね|
|Whack a Poppo||▶️||Sure.||いいよ|
|Whack a Tomomo/Alte||▶️||I'm sorry.||ごめんね|
|Bad Prize||▶️||Oh no.||あらー|
|Star Treasure||▶️||Fufufu, you're lucky.||ふふふ、ラッキーだね|
|Neutral Prize||▶️||Oh my?||あらー？|
|Battle Prize/Supporter Revive||▶️||Let's go!||れっつごー♪|
|▶️||It's dice time.||サイコロだよー|
|▶️||Shall we go?||いこっか|
|Greeting (Home Screen/Joining Lobby)||▶️||Hello.||こんにちは|
|Miss Prize/Track the Card||▶️||Oh my goodness?||あららー？|
|Hyper Treasure/Good Prize||▶️||That's awesome!||すごいすごい！|
|Miss Match/Bad Prize (Match 2)||▶️||Wah... What do I do?||わー…どうしよう|
|Using Other Hyper||▶️||Wah, is it okay to use this?||わ、これ使っていいの？|
|▶️||How do I use this?||どう使うんだろう|
|▶️||I'm going to borrow this for a bit.||ちょっと借りちゃうね|
|▶️||This card is incredible.||すごいカードだね|
|Unique Interaction Lines|
|Vs. QP (any) (attacking)||▶️||Q, let's play.||きゅーちゃん、遊ぼっか|
|Vs. QP (any) (defending)||▶️||Oh, you want me to play with you?||あら、遊んでほしいの？|
|Defeat QP (any)||▶️||Oh Q, are you sleepy?||あら、きゅーちゃんお眠？|
|KO'd by QP (any)||▶️||You're so strong, Q.||きゅーちゃん、元気だね|
|Vs. Yuki (any) (attacking)||▶️||Yuki, you mustn't play too many pranks, okay?||ユキ、あんまりイタズラしちゃだめだよ|
|Vs. Yuki (any) (defending)||▶️||Fufufu, I don't mind playing with you.||ふふふ、遊んであげるね|
|Defeat Yuki (any)||▶️||Fufufu, I'll put you in charge of doing the dishes today.||ふふふ、今日の洗い物はユキにお願いしよっかな|
|KO'd by Yuki (any)||▶️||Oh geez, Yuki.||もー、ユキったら|
|Vs. Mei (attacking)||▶️||Mei, you want to join my game?||メイちゃんも一緒に遊ぶ？|
|Vs. Mei (defending)||▶️||Mei, hiya.||メイちゃん、やっほー|
|Defeat Mei||▶️||Fufu, I win, Mei.||ふふ、私の勝ちだね、メイちゃん|
|KO'd by Mei||▶️||You win, Mei. That's incredible.||メイちゃんの勝ちだね、すごいよ|
|Be on Hime's panel without fighting||▶️||Let me take a nap with you...||私も一緒に寝るよ…|
|Be on Fernet's panel without fighting||▶️||Tea time? Would you like me to get us some sweets?||お茶するの？ 私、お茶菓子用意しよっか？|
|Vs. Saki (attacking)||▶️||Why don't we make some sweets?||一緒にお菓子作りしよ|
|Vs. Saki (defending)||▶️||You want to cook something with me?||一緒にお料理作る？|
|Defeat Saki||▶️||Fufufu, make me something delicious, okay?||ふふふ、今度何か作ってね|
|KO'd by Saki||▶️||All right, I'll give you a feast you tonight.||よーし、今夜は私がごちそうするね|
|Randomly said||▶️||Ufufu, everyone looks like they're having fun.||うふふ、みんな楽しそう|
|Randomly said||▶️||Hmmm! La lah!||ふふふーん♪ らんらー♪|
|Heal another player on your tile||▶️||It's time for dinner!||ごはんの時間だよー♪|
- Natsumi uses her design from the game Xmas Shooting - Scramble!!, rather than her design from the original Christmas Shooting.
- Natsumi appears in the artwork for and is quoted in the descriptions of and .
- Her first appearance was as the boss of the first stage of Christmas Shooting together with
- Natsumi is one of the six Sweet Gods, alongside . , , and . Her moniker is Sweet Blogger
- The title of Sweet Blogger was once stated to belong to  . However this is probably a joke or retconned later by Hono.
- Natsumi is 15 years old in Xmas Shooting - Scramble!!
Update History[edit source]