Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Nath appears in the artwork for and is quoted in the descriptions of , , and .
- Nath's dice rolling animation is different from all other characters, as she does not have any arms to throw the dice with, and must kick them.
- Nath is 5th boss after Sora. in the game
- Nath's arms were removed after  's defection from the military. To prevent others from doing the same, they modified Nath and removed her arms, hooking her up to many more machines, to prevent her from ever have the freedom that led to Sora's defection.
- Nath's Hyper,  , is a reference that Nath is the attempted replacement of , who was considered the "Ultimate Weapon" and thus she is "Another Ultimate Weapon".
- Nath is named after the Beta Tauri star in the constellation Taurus. This star is also known as Elnath, which in Arabic, translates to "the butting".
- After being defeated by Sora, Nath is killed by .
- Nath's blank personality is not one of depression, rather one of acceptance that she will never be free or see the end of the war.
- Nath is in her mid-20s.
- Due to her remodeling, Nath constantly has high body temperature. This warmth makes her liked by animals.