- When in a battle where a battle card is played, gain 1 stack (up to a max of 3) of Active Extension: Gain +1 ATK, +1 DEF, and -1 EVD.
- Lose 1 stack of Active Extension upon KO.
Nath is a potentially powerful character constructed around a powerful passive ability: Active Extension. Unlike most characters, Nath requires setup and has the potential to become a deadly opponent at full strength. At the start of a match, Nath is extremely vulnerable, with stats almost identical to a norma level 2 to use other battle cards. The main advantage of the passive itself is that it rewards Nath for battle cards in combat and punishes/discourages the opponent for using them, as Nath will receive Active Extension for either players' use of battle cards. At each stock level, Nath will become more dangerous:with a higher health stat. As a result, Nath should generally avoid combat until the player draws a usable battle card or reaches
- At Active Extension stock 1, Nath will have stats of 0, which results in her having identical stats to . This provides her with a much greater level of survivability as a result of the balanced stats.
- At Active Extension stock 2, Nath with have +1 attack and defense and -1 evade stat, which makes her much more effective in combat, but lessens her ability to avoid damage.
- At Active Extension stock 3, Nath with have +2 attack and defense and a -2 evade stat. This effectively makes Nath one of the most powerful characters in combat with an attack rivaling most bullies and a defense and health similar to most tanks. While she mostly loses her ability to evade, her high defense and health compensate to make her very difficult to KO without additional card effects.
As to be expected, the main drawback of Nath is that if the player cannot get battle cards to level up her passive, she will spend the game as bullied character that most characters will be able to target for stars and wins. She also will lose a stock of Active Extension each time she is KO'd so it is important for the player to stay alive to keep the passive stocks.
Unlock Info[edit source]
- Automatically unlocked if DLC 9 is owned.
- +Highest combined ATK, DEF, and HP stats at 3 stocks of Active Extension
- +Passive is triggered by both Nath and the opponent's battle cards
- +Hyper has the potential to deal massive damage
- +Passive ability is not completely lost when Nath is KO'd
- -Very fragile and an easy target without layers of Active Extension
- -Passive ability's power is decreased each time Nath is KO'd
- -Reliance on battle cards- It can be difficult to progress the passive ability
- -Low evade stat at maximum Active Extension
- -Opponents may purposely not attack Nath to avoid giving her Active Extention stocks.
Nath's hyper is Another Ultimate Weapon. When the Hyper is used, all of Nath's stars are taken in exchange for +1 to both Attack and Defense for every 20 stars spent.
Another Ultimate Weapon is one of the most overkill Hypers in the game, able to deal massive damage at the highest star price possible. The Hyper itself enables Nath to easily reach the highest attack and defense increase possible (The stat limit is +9), even surpassing the damage possible with boss.. Unsurprisingly, the Hyper can be very useful for dealing excessive damage to KO an opponent with a large number of stars or a
As a result of the high price on the Hyper, care should be taken to use the Hyper at the opportune moment. Often the Hyper's best use is during norma level 3, as the player will be able to recover faster from losing 30-60 stars as opposed to 120+ stars. However, within the right conditions, if the opponent has an exorbitant amount of stars, the Hyper can be used to steal enough stars to recoup the price. Generally, as a result of the stat limit, there is little use to using more than 180 stars. The player can also increase damage output and reduce the star cost by having 3 stocks of Active Extensions. Also, since the Hyper is a battle card, the player can enter battle with 2 stocks, and begin combat with 3 stocks when the card is activated.While overall an extremely strong Hyper, the main draw back of the Another Ultimate Weapon is that it is one of the most expensive cards in the game. Unlike other Hypers, Another Ultimate Weapon's price cannot be reduced with as using the card will only cause the minimum of +1 ATK and DEF since the player cannot use excess stars under the effect. The Hyper is also perhaps one of the most susceptible cards to and , the former which will waste Nath's stars and remove her ability to defend and the later which will outright cancel the attack.
- Playing As Nath
- The card is perfectly tooled for Nath. The card can be very helpful at Norma levels 1-3, as many battle cards are Norma level 2 and most powerful ones are level 4. This will enable Nath to get a head start on gaining stacks of Active Extension.
- is a great card for Nath as it will increase the player's chance of drawing a battle card, if they do not have any in their possession.
- Cards such as , , , and are all very viable battle cards for Nath, as they do not aid the opponent much and are low level and cheap to use. These battle cards are also unable to counter Nath's Hyper if used by the opponent.
- If the player is unfortunate enough not to start the game with one usable battle card to defend her weak stats, it is advisable to aim for panels instead of panels.
- HP is a very important aspect to Nath and strategizing, as are health cards such as and . If Nath is at base extensions it doesn't affect her if opponents have healing because she's either star farming or she can use to turn the tables to win. If Nath is at stock level 1 she will probably need healing because her 0 stats are nonthreatening and opponents will want to do deal damage while they can. At stock 2 and above, Nath will be desperately in need of a solution for attrition damage, and every point of healing becomes extremely valuable to preserve her high stats.
- In the right circumstances, and can be useful, however, their performance is mixed. Nath's Hyper is not bad, but expensive, which may cause a player to want another player's Hyper (which can technically be achieved with the treasure field event as well) however a player may also mimic Nath's Hyper. While Extension is useful as well, it is a shot in the dark as to which battle card will be drawn, but it will give Nath a single stock and is also useful if the enemy uses it themselves in an emergency, as it will power up Nath.
- Playing Against Nath
- Cards such as and are brutal counter cards against , as Nath will still pay all her stars and will either not get to attack or have stats so low, she will likely be KO'd by her target.
- herself can be an effective counter to Nath, as her Hyper, , can be used to keep KOing Nath to prevent her from gaining stocks.
- can be an effective card against Nath since without HP, Nath will likely be KO'd again, thus losing another stock of Active Extension.
- It may be in the player's best interest to not attack Nath, if she is without Active Extensions stacks. Cards such as and can only be used when Nath is attacked by another player, so not attacking will prevent her from leveling her passive.
- Cards that KO, are the most effective against Nath such as Hypers like or cards like , as they will instantly make her lose a stock of Active extension.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]
|Ultimate Weapon||Play 10 games as Nath.|
|Ultimate Destruction||Use Nath's Another Ultimate Weapon with 200 or more stars.|
|All Systems Go||KO 3 players with Nath.|
Voice Lines[edit source]
- Nath appears in the artwork for and is quoted in the descriptions of , , and .
- Nath's dice rolling animation is different from all other characters, as she does not have any arms to throw the dice with, and must kick them.
- Nath is 5th boss after Sora. in the game
- Nath's arms were removed after  's defection from the military. To prevent others from doing the same, they modified Nath and removed her arms, hooking her up to many more machines, to prevent her from ever have the freedom that led to Sora's defection.
- Nath's Hyper,  , is a reference that Nath is the attempted replacement of , who was considered the "Ultimate Weapon" and thus she is "Another Ultimate Weapon".
- Nath is named after the Beta Tauri star in the constellation Taurus. This star is also known as Elnath, which in Arabic, translates to "the butting".
- After being defeated by Sora, Nath is killed by .
- Nath's blank personality is not one of depression, rather one of acceptance that she will never be free or see the end of the war.
- Nath is in her mid-20s.
- Due to her remodeling, Nath constantly has high body temperature. This warmth makes her liked by animals.
Update History[edit source]