Nanako is a character with excellent stats, featuring an increase in every stat besides attack and a reduced revive stat.
- + Excellent defensive stats make it likely to survive one or two high attack rolls.
- + Cheap battle hyper that remains powerful even in an almost empty hand.
- + Fast revivals allow her to take revenge on fragile bullies.
- - Randomness of hyper's stat distribution can turn against her.
- - Very vulnerable to .
- - Average attack stat makes her easy to pick on when she doesn't have her hyper.
Nanako's hyper is Deploy Bits. When the Hyper is used, it causes a total of 7 points to be distributed at random to Nanako's Attack, Defense, and/or Evasion stats.
Deploy Bits gives Nanako surprise potential as her low HP and average attack make her a character who isn't as suited to fighting as to defending. The gains from her Hyper can alter the current battle depending on her fortune with the +7 overall stat distribution.Be careful with using this Hyper at 1 HP, as any stat boost applied to Defense is effectively wasted. It is best to use this card while at 2 or 3 HP in an attempt to defend against strong attacks and/or steal opponent's stars.
- Playing As Nanako
- Playing Against Nanako
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]
|Bit by Bit||Play 10 games as Nanako.|
|Fully Deployed||Gaining +7 in a single stat as Nanako after using Deploy Bits.|
|Orders Are Absolute||While playing as Nanako, KO Suguri.|