- When Mousse damages a player in battle, it also steals stars equal to their level from them.
Mousse appeared in Bounty Hunt Mode during the Bounty Hunters event as a monster that could be fought in Bounty Battles. Mousse granted 2 fame upon KO.Mousse also appears as an opposing enemy unit in Wanderers Final Episode. It has the same stats and passive as in Bounty Hunt Mode, as well as a REC of 4, and does not possess a Hyper.
Voice Lines[edit source]
|Using Battle Card||▶️||Poopoopoo!||ぽーぽーぽー！|
|▶️||Poppoi! Poppu!||ぽっぽーぃ！ ぽっぷー！|
|Battle (Defender)||▶️||Poh... Popoppopo...||ぽぅ… ぽぽっぽぽ…|
|Winning in Battle||▶️||Popopopoh!||ぽぽぽぽぅ！|
|KO'd in Battle||▶️||Po... Pomyah...||ぽ… ぽみゃー…|
|▶️||Po... Popo... Po...||ぽ… ぽぽ… ぽ…|
|Using Other Hyper||▶️||Popoppo!||ぽぽっぽ！|
- Mousse is based off of a running gag in the OJ series, where frequently refers to as "Mikky Mousse".
- Mousse is the only monster with a voice pack.
- Mousse's and DLC to unlock. voice packs are the only voice packs in the game that don't require
- Mousse is the only monster with associated emotes.
- While Mousse is not a playable character, Poppo can obtain a Mousse costume that makes her look identical to Mousse.
- Mousse counts as a variant of Poppo for the purposes of activating character-specific voice lines.
Update History[edit source]