- In battle, gain +1 ATK, +1 DEF, and +1 EVD for each reversed card in the opponent's hand.
Sweet Breaker is an extremely balanced character similar to, but with higher health and recovery stats. Her high health enables her to fight more battles than most characters without any strengths or weaknesses for the opponent to exploit. Thanks to her stats, Sweet Breaker can adapt to most cards and pursue both the Win and Star Norma equally.
Additionally, Sweet Breaker's stats and unique hyper afford the player options on playstyle. A player can construct a deck based around "useless" cards, to take full effect of Sweet Breaker's Hyper. Or, the player can go in the complete opposite direction, ignoring her hyper entirely, and bringand to take full advantage of her baseline stats.
Unlock Info[edit source]
- Automatically unlocked if DLC 7 is owned.
- +Balanced stats and high HP
- +Strong/disruptive Hyper
- +Hyper is only useful to herself
- +Strong late-game presence
- +Immune to
- -Poor REC stat can discourage combat
- -Hyper can be expensive
- -No combat dice modifiers
Sweet Breaker's hyper is Melting Memories. When the Hyper is used, it causes all other players to replace one card in their hand with a new one from the deck. All opposing units then have the cards in their hand become reversed for the player to see. All cards held during the activation of the hyper are permanently reversed until used or discarded.
Melting Memories is one of the most unique Hyper cards in the game. When activated, the effect works in tandem with her passive ability to boosts all of Sweet Breaker's stats. This enables her to have some of the highest stats possible if the opponent has 3 cards in their hand. This easily makes a Sweet Breaker a risk to fight against in any scenario, as she can play the role of both an offensive and defensive character at the same time, when boosted by her Hyper. Advantageously, the Hyper is also relatively useless if another player manages to steal or draw the card from a chest as it will only serve to boost Sweet Breaker's stats.
While designed as a mostly offensive-based card, the Hyper also acts as very powerful disruption to opposing players. The effect enables Sweet Breaker to see all of her opponent's cards permanently until they are either used or discarded, which enables the player to counter enemy strategies before they occur. More importantly, this often leads other players to act in a frenzy, often using cards without purpose to emptying their hand.While overall a strong Hyper, the main draw back of the Melting Memories is that it can be expensive depending on the amount of cards held by the opponent, however its price can be reduced with . It also can be very easily countered simply by the opponent "wasting" their cards to empty their hand, or by cards that empty the hand such as .
- Playing As Sweet Breaker
- works in perfect synergy with Sweet Breaker and can act as on a specific opponent. It also does little harm if Sweet Breaker herself lands on it.
- Cards with high star costs/levels or effects that make them difficult to use such as and can be used to great effect with Sweet Breaker's hyper as the opposing player will be unable to use them. Caution should be taken with as the effect can backfire with the opponent using it to empty their hand of reversed cards.
- can be used effectively with Sweet Breaker. Since she herself is immune to the card, it can be used to great effect to weaken opponents such as Boss characters.
- Sweet Breaker can get some of the most use out of as it counters her poor REC stat.
- Sweet Breaker can also benefit from as at its maximum, her hyper can cost 45+ stars.
- can also be used with the hope of activating Sweet Breaker's Hyper cheaply.
- Using after reversing their cards could be considered monstrous if the players don't get away.
- Playing Against Sweet Breaker
- As most of Sweet Breaker's strength is derived from the other player possessing cards, some of the most effective cards against Sweet Breaker are cards that cause both her and the player to discard cards. Cards such as and can leave Sweet Breaker with less options and no stat boosts.
- and are also good counters against Sweet Breaker as they strip away her health, leaving her vulnerable to most attacks and in even worse shape as a result of her poor REC stat.
- The player should try to lessen the power of in the sense that they can purposely discard cards to lower Sweet Breaker's increased stats and make the cost spent on the Hyper pointless.
- If the player receives or , they should try to discard it rather than use/set it.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]
|Champion of Peace||Play 10 games as Sweet Breaker.|
|Source of Conflict||As Sweet Breaker, discard 6 pudding cards usingin a single match.|
|The Traditional Way||As Sweet Breaker, defeat 3 player/CPU characters in a single match under the effect of her hyper,.|
|A Sweet Ending||Clear Sweet Breaker's campaign on Normal difficulty or higher.|
Voice Lines[edit source]
|Rolling||▶️||It's time to roll the dice.||サイコロですね|
|▶️||Show me a good number.||いい目出てください|
|▶️||Here I go.||いきますよ|
|Using a Card||▶️||It's time for a card.||カードですね|
|▶️||This will turn the tables.||これで状況が変わります|
|▶️||So I can get an advantage...||私が有利になるように…|
|▶️||I'm going to play a card.||カードを使用します|
|Placing Trap||▶️||It's time for a trap.||トラップです|
|▶️||I'm setting a trap here.||罠をしかけます|
|▶️||I know that as a god I shouldn't be acting sneaky, but...||神としては コソコソするのは褒められたことではないですけれど|
|▶️||All for victory.||これも勝つためですね|
|Using Battle Card||▶️||It's time for a battle card.||バトルカードです|
|▶️||I'll aim for a come-from-behind victory.||逆転を狙います|
|▶️||I use everything I can use to win.||使えるものは使いますよ|
|Melting Memories||▶️||Melt like chocolate.||チョコレートのように蕩（とろ）けてしまいましょう|
|Reviving||▶️||I've been revived.||復活です|
|▶️||Let's start over.||これからです|
|▶️||Phew... Breaktime is over.||ふぅ… お休みは終わりです|
|▶️||Now, I'm ready to go again.||さ ここからですよ|
|Revive Failed||▶️||How disappointing of me.||不甲斐ないですね|
|▶️||I'm not ready to get up just yet.||まだだめなのですね|
|▶️||I'm ashamed of myself.||情けない|
|▶️||I have to get revived now.||早く復活しなくては|
|(Attack)/Snowball Attack||▶️||It's time for an attack.||攻撃です|
|▶️||I won't show mercy to you.||容赦しません|
|▶️||I'm attacking you.||アタック|
|Healing||▶️||It's time for a heal.||回復します|
|▶️||Let the wounds be treated.||傷を癒やしましょう|
|▶️||I don't have time to lay down.||倒れてはいられませんから|
|▶️||I need to fire myself up again.||気を入れ直しましょう|
|▶️||It doesn't matter where I'll end up.||どこへ飛ぼうとも|
|▶️||Where am I?||どこですか ここは|
|▶️||I feel dizzy.||目が回りますね|
|KO'd in Field||▶️||I could have done better...||私がこのくらいで…|
|▶️||This is dreadful.||これは だめですね|
|▶️||I got defeated.||やられてしまいました|
|▶️||I have to recover quickly.||体制を立て直さなくては|
|Battle (Attacker)||▶️||It's time for a battle.||バトルです|
|▶️||I'm challenging you.||戦いを挑みます|
|▶️||I'm sorry, but you're in my way.||すみませんが 邪魔です|
|▶️||I'll end you.||やりますよ|
|Battle (Defender)||▶️||You challenge me?||私に戦いを？|
|▶️||How reckless of you.||無謀な|
|▶️||Very well. I accept your challenge.||いいでしょう 受けて立ちます|
|▶️||Come at me.||来なさい|
|Attacking||▶️||I won't be gentle.||加減はしませんよ|
|▶️||Did that hit me?||当たった？|
|▶️||That was nothing...!||なんの…っ|
|Heavy Damage||▶️||How powerful...||すごい力…|
|▶️||That was a great deal of damage.||大ダメージです…|
|▶️||Not a great turn of events...||まずいですね|
|▶️||I'll be doomed if it goes on like this...||このままでは…|
|Evading||▶️||I'll dodge it.||避けます|
|▶️||I won't get hit.||当たりません|
|▶️||That will be evaded.||避けてしまいますよ|
|Winning in Battle||▶️||This is only natural.||当然です|
|▶️||It's my victory.||勝利です|
|▶️||Easy as pie.||こんなものです|
|KO'd in Battle/Losing Game||▶️||I lost...||私が…|
|▶️||This can't be.||なんてことでしょう|
|▶️||I accept defeat.||負けを認めましょう…|
|▶️||I might have underestimated you.||侮っていたとでもいうのでしょうか|
|Bonus Panel||▶️||That makes my day.||これは嬉しいですね|
|▶️||These stars are mine.||星はいただきました|
|▶️||Bonus has been gained.||ボーナスですか|
|▶️||I've gotten stars.||スターゲットです|
|Drop Panel||▶️||I've dropped some.||こぼしてしまいましたね|
|▶️||I have to gather them again.||また集めなくては|
|▶️||Ah, my stars.||あ 星が|
|Stepping on Trap||▶️||I'm disappointed at myself for falling for that.||こんなものにかかってしまうなんて|
|▶️||How careless of me.||私としたことが|
|▶️||Ugh, that was one tricky trap.||くっ 巧妙な罠です|
|Boss Panel||▶️||I sense a greater power.||大きな力を感じますね|
|▶️||So, it's finally here.||ついに現れましたか|
|▶️||Warm-up time is over now.||ここからが本番ですね|
|▶️||I can't let that thing overwhelm me.||あんなものに翻弄されるわけには|
|Stars Norma||▶️||Star norma it is.||スターノルマです|
|▶️||I'm going to gather stars.||星を集めます|
|▶️||I'm rather fond of stars.||星は好きです|
|▶️||I'd rather do this, because stars are pretty.||こちらにしましょう 星は綺麗ですし|
|Wins Norma||▶️||Let us go fighting.||戦いにいきましょう|
|▶️||Fools must be punished.||愚かな者に鉄槌を|
|▶️||No one can get in my way.||私の邪魔はさせません|
|▶️||I'll fight anyone if I must.||私は誰とでも戦います|
|Selecting Character||▶️||I am Sweet Breaker.||スイートブレイカーです|
|▶️||My real name? What good does knowing that do you?||本名ですか？ そんなものを知ってどうなるのですか|
|▶️||Would you like to go with me?||私と共にいきますか？|
|Starting Game||▶️||And so it has begun.||始まりましたね|
|▶️||Let us do this.||始めましょう|
|▶️||All right then...||さてと…|
|Winning Game||▶️||I'm victorious.||勝利です|
|▶️||This was a given.||こんなものですね|
|▶️||An unsurprising result.||当然です|
|▶️||I look happy...? No, I'm not.||喜んでなど… いませんよ？|
|Item Drop/Crate Drop||▶️||We've gained an item.||アイテムゲットです|
|▶️||Please receive it.||受け取ってください|
|▶️||Good for you.||良かったですね|
|▶️||Does that please you?||嬉しいですか？|
|Whack a Poppo/Track the Card||▶️||That's okay.||OKです|
|Whack a Poppo||▶️||Yes.||はい|
|Whack a Tomomo/Alte||▶️||No.||だめですよ|
|Bad Prize||▶️||Oh, my...||なんということ|
|Star Treasure||▶️||You're in luck.||運がいいですね|
|Battle Prize/Supporter Revive||▶️||Now, let's go.||それでは行きましょう|
|▶️||I'm going to roll the dice.||サイコロを振ります|
|▶️||Let's go, shall we?||行きましょうか|
|Greeting (Home Screen/Joining Lobby)||▶️||Hi.||どうも|
|Miss Prize/Track the Card||▶️||Mhm.||ふむ|
|Hyper Treasure/Good Prize||▶️||That's extremely good.||すごくいいですね|
|Miss Match/Bad Prize (Match 2)||▶️||I'm speechless.||言葉がでません|
|Using Other Hyper||▶️||I think I'll play this.||使わせてもらうとしましょう|
|▶️||This card... How did it end up in my hand?||このカード… なぜ私のもとに|
|▶️||I'm going to try using this.||これを使ってみましょう|
|▶️||I don't know what this is capable of, but I guess I'll just play it.||勝手はわかりませんが 使ってみますか|
|Unique Interaction Lines|
|Selecting Character||▶️||My real name? It's... Amami.||本名ですか？ アマミ… です|
|Vs. QP (any) (attacking)||▶️||Sweet Guardian, we fight again.||スイートガーディアン 今一度勝負です|
|Vs. QP (any) (defending)||▶️||Sweet Guardian... Not you again.||スイートガーディアン… またあなたですか|
|Defeat QP (any)||▶️||I'm the winner this time.||今度は私の勝利です|
|KO'd by QP (any)||▶️||Ugh, you're very good.||くっ 流石ですね|
|Vs. Natsumi (attacking)||▶️||You're... Sweet Blogger.||あなたは… スイートブロガー|
|Vs. Natsumi (defending)||▶️||I didn't expect you to challenge me, Sweet Blogger.||スイートブロガーが相手とは|
|Defeat Natsumi||▶️||All your posts about sweets... Please treasure them.||あなたが綴（つづ）るスイートの記録… 大切にしてくださいね|
|KO'd by Natsumi||▶️||How can a blogger have this much strength?||ブロガーがここまでの力を持っているなんて|
|Vs. Saki (attacking)||▶️||Sweet Maker...!||スイートメイカー…！|
|Vs. Saki (defending)||▶️||I never even imagined fighting you.||あなたと戦うことになるとは|
|Defeat Saki||▶️||The sweets you make... Don't make me destroy them.||あなたの作るスイーツ… 私に破壊させないでくださいね|
|KO'd by Saki||▶️||So, you defeated me... Great work, Sweet Maker.||負けてしまいましたか… 流石スイートメイカーですね|
|Vs. Hime (attacking)||▶️||Now I'm against a guardian.||守護神が相手ですか|
|Vs. Hime (defending)||▶️||I know you're also called a god.||あなたもまた 神と呼ばれし者ですね|
|Defeat Hime||▶️||Your power was noble and beautiful.||気高く美しい力でした|
|KO'd by Hime||▶️||Maybe guardians are nemeses to me...||ガーディアンとは相性が悪いのでしょうか…|
|Draw a pudding card||▶️||Pudding... I just don't know what to say about it.||プリン… 複雑な思いです|
|▶️||How did this pudding get to me?||まさか プリンが私のもとに来るなどと|
|▶️||What's the meaning of this...? Am I being tested?||これは… 私は試されているんでしょうか|
|▶️||Should I forgive pudding?||私はプリンを 許すべきなんでしょうか|
- Sweet Breaker appears in the artwork for and is quoted in the descriptions of and . She also appears in the artwork for .
- Sweet Breaker is one of the six Sweet Gods, alongside , , , and .
- Sweet Breaker's real name is Amami. She also doesn't mind being called that name. You can also get her real name in game by repeating selecting Sweet Breaker in Character Selector.
- The release of Sweet Breaker as a playable character in 100% Orange Juice! was teased in an April Fools announcement shortly before she was added.
Update History[edit source]