Gain "" when holding no cards at the end of turn.
Mei is a balanced character that can lean towards being aggressive thanks to her unique cards, similar to. Thanks to her passive, acquiring is not too hard of a task, and this increases all of her stats, putting her in line with other attack characters such as or . The main disadvantage is that dropping this card by getting KO'd isn't a rare occurrence, and it will set her back in the game and will be hard to come back
Unlock Info[edit source]
- Automatically unlocked if DLC 18 is owned.
- +Balanced stats make for an adaptable playstyle
- +Has two unique cards, and
- +Strong gift card that allows her to get more aggressive
- -Can be hard to comeback once knocked down
- -Having an expensive or high level card in hand means very little to no chance of getting
Mei's hyper is White Christsmasher, which deals 2 damage distributively to all players in the same panel as her, and gains the KO'd character's level x5 stars and 1 Win.
Mei also has an unique gift card called Red & Blue, which causes her to gain +1 ATK, DEF and EVD, and once discarded or KO'd, the card will drop from your hand.
Having both previously mentioned cards on your hand at the same time will turn White Christsmasher into True White Christsmasher, which operates similarly to its previous version, but now the attack expands to players 1 panel away from you, and gains double the amount of stars (Player KO'd Level x10)
White Christsmasher is a situational hyper but can lead to decent rewards. To break even, a player would have to knock down one Level 2 enemy, or two Level 1, making it a very useful card in the late game, were the player to land on the same panel as someone that is low on HP. Another good use can be to knock down any pursuers that Mei has managed to hold off and bring down to 2HP, shaking them off and getting rewards as a bonus.
- Playing As Mei
- Empty your hand as quickly as you can in order to get Red & Blue ASAP!
- Try to avoid battles until you get Red & Blue
- Draw Panels can be a mixed blessing for Mei. If you have a high level card in your hand you can't play, drawing until you have to discard might be quicker than trying to reach the norma & stars needed to play it. This will, of course, fill your hand with other cards.
- Playing Against Mei
- Scary Solicitation can be highly useful against Mei. Especially after she's been KOed & lost red & Blue.
- If she's NOT holding Red & Blue, be aggressive against her!
Recommended Cards[edit source]
- Gift Cards are especially good for Mei, as every Gift that can be added into your deck can be played on Turn 1. Price of Power is the best, since it can help you play higher level cards out of your hand. Windy Enchantment & Lost Child are useful if you're looking to KO your opponents. Unlucky Charm is the least useful Gift to add to her deck.
- Saki's Cookie is a Norma 1 Boost with no star cost. Heals you up & Helps you get red & Blue faster!
- Scrambled Eve empties out everybody's hand & assures you get Red & Blue at the end of your turn, IF you don't land on a Draw panel.
- Flamethrower is another excellent card for Mei. She can set one & land on it to empty her hand & draw Red & Blue. Or just set it & have an unlucky opponent land on it to wipe away their hand (or KO them if they are empty handed).
- Cloud of Seagulls is useful to empty your hand & try to damage another player. If your health is at 2 or less, it has a chance to KO you (which may be beneficial if that was your last card & you're being chased by another player)
Counter Cards[edit source]
- Scary Solicitation can make it much harder for Mei to deplete her hand & get Red & Blue.- High level cards such as Final Battle, Sealed Guardian, Accel Hyper & Little War can clog her hand for a while if she draws into them.
|Troublemaker||Play 10 games as Mei.|
|Red vs Blue||KO at least 5 people in 1 match while having Red & Blue in hand|
|Pumpkin Smasher||KO at least 2 units with one White Christsmasher or True White Christsmasher|
- Mei appears in the art for and .
- Red & Blue appear in the art for , and , while only Red appears in .
- Their first appearance was as the boss of the first stage of QP Shooting. They also are the only characters to have been in both QP Shooting and Christmas Shooting, the latter appearing together with .
- Red & Blue also appeared in Acceleration of SUGURI X-Edition in the Pudding Deity campaign carrying the final boss .
- Mei and Red & Blue have gone through multiple design changes ever since QP Shooting. Mei used to have twintails in QP Shooting and long hair in Christmas Shooting while Red & Blue used to be more round and plump.
- Mei is 13 years old in Xmas Shooting - Scramble!!
- Red & Blue are both 2 years old in Xmas Shooting - Scramble!!
Update History[edit source]