Tips[edit | edit source]
- Playing As Maynie
When selecting a target via her hyper, select the player likely to live the longest. Even though you will only get half stars and wins by KO'ing non-targets (including mobs and boss), it's still better than selecting a player that you want to KO since as long as the selected player is alive, Maynie will have buffed stats that are much better than any other characters'.
- Bloodlust helps you to take 1 damage each turn, potentially collecting Rage Counter faster.
- Gentleman's Battle will be very effective card during Raging Mode as players would flee from Maynie.
- Portable Pudding is an excellent card as it not only will help Maynie last longer to collect Rage Counter, but also does not reduce her Rage Counter since Portable Pudding resets HP, not heals HP.
- Sink or Swim can be used to steal more stars during Raging Mode, as her ATK stat will be very high the card's debuff won't affect the battle by much.
- Dark Side of Business lets Maynie steal a lot of stars after using her hyper and is not affected by the reduced star gain she has on KO.
- Mimyuu's Hammer and Piyopiyo Procession can be used to cause her to take more damage for more Rage Counter stacks.
- Playing Against Maynie
Large maps, maps with fewer encounter/damage panels, or maps with heal panels would ensure that Maynie will have least possible chance to stack her Rage Counter.
- Card control cards such as Flamethrower, Brutal Prank, Present Thief, Scrambled Eve, and Gift Exchange are one way to stop Maynie possessing her hyper card. It doesn't stop her to activate her hyper as soon as she draws and use it however.
- One can try avoid fighting Maynie in Raging Mode by using Shield Counter, Reverse Attribute Field, Serious Battle, Tactical Retreat, or Serene Hush.
- Hyper cards such as Self-Destruct and Hyper Mode can be also used to avoid losing stars and KO yourself in the hope that you're Maynie's target.
- Damage-dealing cards like Cloud of Seagulls, Indiscriminate Fire Support, and Long-Distance Shot can KO Maynie's target while in Raging Mode
Recommended Cards[edit | edit source]
Counter Cards[edit | edit source]