Marie Poppo (Mixed)/Info
- or .
Passives[edit | edit source]
- Whenever Marie Poppo (Mixed) warps due to any effect (including cards that warp), she gets one of two bonuses:
panels, the field effect, and any
- If her player level is odd, she gains stars equal to 3x her level
- If her player level is even, she will draw one card from the center deck
Overview[edit | edit source]
Marie Poppo (Mixed) is a heavily bullied character based around star collection and avoiding combat, just like her normal counterpart. With her 7 health, Marie Poppo (Mixed) is able to take quite a beating on the board and still remain standing after opposing attacks. While this is already a feat that makes the normal Marie Poppo a deceptively difficult target to KO, Marie Poppo (Mixed) amplifies her survivability even more by having a cheap Hyper that can be used to escape in less than desirable situations. Since she benefits from warping, a must-play card on Marie Poppo (Mixed) is , which will not only be useful to get to safety or keeping opponents from finishing Norma, but also plays for itself in form of star generation and card draw due to Marie Poppo (Mixed)'s passive.
Marie Poppo (Mixed) also shares the weaknesses of the normal Marie Poppo: Despite having a great health stats, she overall suffers from below-average stats in everything else. This means that she starts every combat handicapped and normally causes her to avoid encounters unless absolutely necessary. On the flip side, this obviously causesto be an exceptional combat tool, often even weakening the opponent while putting yourself in a very battle-friendly position.
Playstyle[edit | edit source]
Since she has high health and bad combat stats, Marie Poppo (Mixed) is much happier collecting Star Norma as her preferred option for victory, running away from potential danger whenever the opportunity arises. While she can hop into combat for a cheap shot against opposing players with 1 health, this is normally done to gather more stars rather than finishing Normas via wins. Technically Marie Poppo (Mixed) works equally well on any stage, but due to the nature of her passive, she highly profits from warp-heavy stages like Witch Forest.
Unlock Info[edit | edit source]
- Automatically unlocked if 200% Mixed Juice! is owned on the same Steam account.
Summary[edit | edit source]
- +Very high HP makes her deceptively bulky
- +Great benefits from Reverse Attribute Field
- +Has an easy escape option available in form of her hyper
- -Poor combat ability and easily bullied
- -Hyper can put the player into dangerous situations, since it warps randomly
- -Additionally, her hyper can also help the opponent getting closer via Warp panels