|Price||1200 / 840|
|Origin||Flying Red Barrel|
Marc (マール Māru) is one of the four starting characters in 100% Orange Juice!, that the player can select without paying any Stars. She originates from the game Flying Red Barrel in which she was the main character.
A young pilot experienced in combat, Marc is a versatile character, built upon an unusual stat build and powerful Hyper. Marc features a buffed attack and defense stat. Featuring relatively balanced stats, Marc has good survivability and power with +1 in both ATK and DEF making her ideal for combat even with her low HP. These combat advantages enable her to survive the early stages of the game safely, relying on her defense to keep her alive, while also dealing a decent amount of damage.
Marc's most important aspect, however, is her Hyper, which offers a good amount of flexibility. Her Hyper enables her to harm opponents early game, to compensate for her low health. It also provides her with a very strong late game, as she can quickly raising her Wins amount in a single chapter, if conditions are ideal. As a result of this, Marc can be used for Star Norma or Wins Norma, however, Wins Norma is advisable if the player does well in combat and finds the Hyper.
- +Good combat stats
- +Can KO most of cast with her Hyper in late game
- +Hyper can earn Wins indirectly
- -Relatively Low HP for aggressive play
- -Hyper becomes more expensive with each level
- -Somewhat hyper reliant
|x16 Big Rocket|
|Cost||level x 10 ★|
|"Charged! Go!" - Marc|
Marc's hyper is x16 Big Rocket. When used, the unit who played the card deals damage to a single opponent equal to their norma level. If an opponent is KO'ed by this effect, then the unit receives 2 Wins for the KO.
x16 Big Rocket is an extremely powerful hyper, in that is the only Hyper that is able to not only deal damage but also score wins off of opponents, without having Marc entering combat. This effect can make Marc deadly in the late game, as only characters with the highest HP in the game, such as, , or , will be able to survive the rocket if they have full health. As a result of this, the Hyper makes Marc a natural counter to tank characters that rely on health. x16 Big Rocket also makes Marc a dangerous foe to characters with especially Low HP such as or will be immediately KO'd from her Hyper by the time Marc reaches Norma Lv 3.
In addition, the Hyper also enables to Marc to prey on most playable NPCs. Since the effect states that the KO will give 2 Wins to the player, the Hyper overrides the effects ofAs to be expected the only downside to the Hyper is its hefty price. The later in the game the Hyper is activated, the more expensive it will be for the player. This can be remedied through the use of , , , and , who in normal circumstances give only 1 Win. however.
- Playing As Marc
- Due to the rising price of with each level up, the card can substantially reduce the price of using the Hyper late-game.
- A player using Marc should generally focus on Wins Norma as the player will be able to gain the last few KOs if they have multiple .
- Cards such as can assist Marc in getting necessary KO's, as she tends to perform well in combat. The card can also be used to lower the health of high HP opponents, in order for Marc to be able to KO them with her Hyper.
- Playing Against Marc
- Using cards such as or can cause Marc lose her Hyper, which can be very helpful late-game when Marc will often have multiple Hypers.
- Using high HP characters such as Marie Poppo or Kiriko counter's as unless the player has low HP, the Hyper will not be able to KO them.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]
When the player begins a new game and selects their starting main character, they will receive the cards necessary to create a deck. If a players chooses Marc as their starting character, they will begin the game with the provided 15 cards along with Marc's Unit Card and Hyper Card. In concurrence with Marc's stats, Marc's starting deck is relatively combat based, with it containing mostly stat adjustment cards to aid Marc and weaken her opponents.
Starting Cards[edit source]
- Marc appears in the artwork for and is quoted in the descriptions of , , and . She also appears in the artwork for , , , and .
- Marc debuted in Flying Red Barrel, as the main protagonist and playable character, alongside her friend and her rival .
-  and Marc were classmates despite the difference in social class, until Marc presumably dropped out to join the guild.
- Marc is 15 and the youngest pilot in the guild in Flying Red Barrel.
Update History[edit source]