Your traps triggered by enemies add the additional effect: Binding Smoke (For 2 chapters: Move rolls are limited to 1, 2, or 3).
Unlock Info[edit source]
- Automatically unlocked if DLC 20 is owned.
Hyper[edit source]Mira's Hyper is Leap Through Space.
- Playing As Mira
- Playing Against Mira
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]
|Say Our Name||Play 10 games as Mira.|
|Mark of a Hero||As Mira, win a game on the action following.|
|Smoke and Mirrors||As Mira, have enemies roll 1 while under your smoke effect at least 5 times in one game.|
- Mira appear in the artwork for and are quoted in the descriptions of and .
- Mira are the 3rd boss in the game Sora.
- Mira consists of a female weapon's brains and a dead male weapon's body. They also tend to refer themselves as plural, using 'we'.
- Mira are named after the Omicron Ceti star in the constellation Cetus. This star is also known as Mira, which in Latin, translates to "astonishing". Omicron Ceti is also apart of a binary star system, with Omicron Ceti being called Mira A and the companion star, VZ Ceti, being called Mira B.
- Despite their gender conflict, Mira counts for Kiss from a Rose achievement. 's
- Mira are in their early 20s.
Update History[edit source]