Tips[edit | edit source]
- Playing As Kyupita
The strategy will be very similar to QP, except that Kyupita will have more emphasis on his hyper.
- Kyupita is able to use many cards effectively due to his simple stats, therefore Nice Present and Princess's Privilege can be used to get him more cards, including Saint Eyes.
- Due to his offensive nature while having 0 ATK, Big Magnum is a good card to bring in case he doesn't get his hyper, or to guarantee a kill with his hyper.
- Playing Against Kyupita
Kyupita is hyper-reliant and possesses below average stats when a player challenges him.
- Unlike QP, Reverse Attribute Field will backfire him whenever he has high stacks of counters. Alongside, Serious Battle will neutralize his buffed stats when Kyupita challenges you.
- Since he will most likely use his hyper as soon as he draws, event cards such as Scrambled Eve and Gift Exchange will be very useful.
- Rather than discarding the hyper, obtaining his hyper would give other players more benefit. Hence, Present Thief, Scrambled Eve, and Gift Exchange would give other players a chance to get his hyper than Flamethrower, Brutal Prank. The latter would be effective if a player does not want other players to possess Kyupita's hyper.
Recommended Cards[edit | edit source]
Counter Cards[edit | edit source]