Kyousuke (キョウスケ Kyōsuke) is one of the playable characters in 100% Orange Juice!. He was added to the game in DLC 2 alongside . Kyousuke originates from the April Fools' game QP Kiss. While he is refered to as "brother" in the campaign by , he is actually a gender-bent version of her, not her brother.
Like his female counterpart,, Kyousuke is a tank character able to take a decent amount of damage, while being unable to deal much back. Wielding nearly identical stats to , Kyousuke does not have as much HP, but makes for the loss with a neutral evasion stat. This stat enables Kyousuke to potentially survive much longer than other tanks as he can dodge weak attacks from NPCs on panels with much more reliability. Kyousukes main strength, however, comes from the unique hyper that enables him to fight back, unlike any other defensive character.
Like all high defense characters, Kyousuke suffers from the usual weaknesses of only being able to survive some many combats before being inevitably KO'd. With his reduced ATK stat, he also may struggle to hit an evading target.
- +Great survivability and neutral evasion
- +Powerful Hyper that enables 2 ways for the player to win
- +Strong tank without Hyper, strong bully with Hyper
- -Poor combat ability in base form
- -Below average DEF stat with Hyper
Kyousuke's hyper is Cast Off. When activated Kyousuke will remove his jacket, and his base attack and defense stats will be swapped. This effect will remain until he is either KO'd or activates the Hyper again.
Hyper Strategy[edit source]"Cast Off" gives Kyousuke the ability to play as two different characters at once: A passive version that defends against attacks as well as , and an aggressive version that lets him attack opponents as well as and . The key to making the most of this hyper is to switch according to the situation, usually to attack someone who may not be able to retaliate against the aggressive version, like , another Kyousuke, or someone who is low on HP. Be wary of the 20 star cost if you switch back using a second "Cast Off". "Cast Off" goes well with , As long as you don't accidentally get involved in a battle before you can Cast Off, you can swap your stats up to +4 attack and -1 defense.
- Playing As Kyousuke
- Playing Against Kyousuke
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]
|Seeking Kyupita||Play 10 games as Kyousuke.|
|Liberated||As Kyousuke, KO 5 characters in one game while using.|
|Kiss from a Rose||As Kyousuke, defeat the same male enemy 3 times in one match within effect.|
- While refered to Kyoko's brother in the Sweet Breaker Campaign Story, Kyousuke actually originates from the Orange_Juice April Fools Day game QP Kiss. In QP Kiss, Kyosuke, designed as a genderbent version of , dotes on Kyupita, a genderbent version of .
- Kyousuke is later seen in QP Shooting - Dangerous!! as the stage 2 boss. He comes across QP during her search for pudding, and mistakes her for a cross dressing Kyupita.
- His hyper, Cast Off, is based on his special attack seen in both games. In QP Kiss, it is a devastating one-hit KO move, while in QP Shooting - Dangerous, It signals the start of phase 2 of his battle.
- Kyousuke is 18 years old.
Update History[edit source]
Kyousuke’s Cast Off now costs 10 stars (down from 20) and requires Norma level 2 (down from 3). V1.8