Tips[edit | edit source]
- Playing As Krila
- Landing on panels and using cards that draw cards is essential to success, as Krila's strength comes from her powerful hyper.
- should generally be used immediately as its star cost is low, and activating the card early avoids the risk of it being discarding by an opponent's card effect.
- is very helpful in preventing the player from knowing which trap is a Plushie Master if there are multiple traps on the field.
- Assuming the player successfully plants many traps and Hypers during the game, , can reward the player with a large amount of stars to bring Krila closer to victory.
- The field events, and are beneficial to Krilia as it provides her with the possibility of drawing her Hyper and traps to disguise her Hyper.
- Playing Against Krila
- is the ultimate counter against Krila as it clears the field of her traps and has a high chance to KO her as well.
- and can easily rob Krilia of her Hyper if she is holding multiple copies.
- Using cards that cause Krila to lose cards such as are effective at lessening Krila's strength.
- Cards such as and cards that cause that KO such as and Hyper cards like can instantly burn through Krila's HP if her health enters the double digits.
- can be used to protect the player from one of Krila's Hypers.
Recommended Cards[edit | edit source]
Counter Cards[edit | edit source]