Krila is a rather unusual unit featuring pseudo-tank characteristics. While featuring an extremely high health stat and below average evasion stat, Krila does not have an increased defense stat or decreased attack stat, typically attached to tanks such asor . Like most tanks, Krila's health enables great survivability in combat, however, contrary to most tanks, she is able to attack other players without the fear of likely rolling a 1.
Krila's main disadvantage is her reliance on her Hyper card and below average evasion stat. With her reduced evasion stat it may be more difficult to survive when Krila is low on health. Krill's Hyper reliance in particular is her weakest aspect as without her Hyper, Krila does not have any attack modifiers or ways to win against most opponents.
- +Good HP stat
- +Strong Hyper that enables the highest HP possible
- -Hyper reliant
- -Hyper is opponent-reliant for gains
- -Below average EVD stat
Krila's hyper is Plushie Master. When the Hyper is used, it causes 3 to 5 Dance, Long-Eared Beasts! to be placed randomly on the field. Landing on the trap card does 2 damage to any opponent that lands on it, inflicts a stock effect that reduces the opponents Attack by 2 for their next battle, and increase Krila's Health by 1 (It can push her over her maximum HP) If Krila lands on her own trap, her hyper will activate, but will have no effect.
Hyper Strategy[edit source]
Plushie Master is a unique Hyper boasting a powerful chain effect and a cheap star price. At its low price of 10 stars, there is little to no benefit for the player not to use the Hyper immediately, so long as Krila still meets her Star Norma requirement. Similar to , the player's main goal in a match should be to collect as many Plushie Master cards as possible to bombard the board with traps. As to be expected, the more Dance, Long-Eared Beasts! that are present on the board, the more likely opponent's will land on one. The resulting effect is a gain in health for Krila and a harsh health and attack reduction to the victim, rendering the opponent weaker as Krila becomes stronger. Under the right circumstances, Krila can achieve health of well over 12.The main drawback of the Hyper is that is a trap card. As spawned trap cards, they are placed randomly and have no particular placement strategy applicable to them. Thus, the Hyper is completely opponent-reliant and may not cause any damage for multiple turns, if the opponent does not land on a panel containing one. Krila may also land on her own trap as well, which, while not dealing any damage to herself, essentially wastes the card. The opponent can also see and memorize which traps are Krila's, however, this can be fixed with card such as to confuse the opponent. The other challenge to the Hyper is that the player needs multiple of them for the best effect, which may be difficult to accomplish as there are only 8 in the deck. The player can boost their odds of finding a Hyper with , but if the player is unlucky they may be unable to draw a Hyper for most of the game.
- Playing As Krila
- Landing on panels and using cards that draw cards is essential to success, as Krila's strength comes from her powerful hyper.
- should generally be used immediately as its star cost is low, and activating the card early avoids the risk of it being discarding by an opponent's card effect.
- is very helpful in preventing the player from knowing which trap is a Plushie Master if there are multiple traps on the field.
- Assuming the player successfully plants many traps and Hypers during the game, , can reward the player with a large amount of stars to bring Krila closer to victory.
- The field events, and are beneficial to Krilia as it provides her with the possibility of drawing her Hyper and traps to disguise her Hyper.
- Playing Against Krila
- is the ultimate counter against Krila as it clears the field of her traps and has a high chance to KO her as well.
- and can easily rob Krilia of her Hyper if she is holding multiple copies.
- Using cards that cause Krila to lose cards such as are effective at lessening Krila's strength.
- Cards such as and cards that cause that KO such as and Hyper cards like can instantly burn through Krila's HP if her health enters the double digits.
- can be used to protect the player from one of Krila's Hypers.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]
|Denizen of Darkness||Play 10 games as Krila.|
|Plushie Master||Overheal to 9/6HP as Krila using her hyper.|
|Dance of the Beasts||Have nine of Krila's Hyper traps on the field at the same time.|