Tips[edit | edit source]
- Playing As Kiriko
- Landing on panels should take priority for Kiriko if the player starts without a as it is crucial to the player's success.
- and are relatively essential as Kiriko, based around her Hyper, thus the player should try to use any method to find it.
- If the player cannot seem to draw Kiriko's Hyper can be used as an excellent substitute to finish off the player. A less guaranteed yet, usually effective method is to play as it is notorious for striking the player.
- The field events such as, , , and should be used to the players benefit to either KO Kiriko, or reduce her health to use her Hyper.
- Powerful battle card that synergies well with Kiriko's passive such as can be held until the final chapters of the game to quickly KO other players if they are going to win.
- is a risky card the player can use that can either benefit or damage the player based on chance. In the worst case scenario, the card will result in someone else activating , however, the card is the player's best hope for activating early on for cheap.
- does not heal HP, but rather resets it. While it will subtract 1 Max HP due to being a battle card, it is a way Kiriko can heal without having to resort to being KOed.
- can heal Kiriko, as its effect is considered an HP gain, as opposed to a healing effect.
- Kiriko is immune to passive and hyper. This is both a strength and weakness, as it prevents the opponent from gaining any stars with Natsumi, but comes at the cost of enabling Natsumi to bully Kiriko without healing her.
- Playing Against Kiriko
- Bully characters like are the best counter to Kiriko as they can potentially deal the highest damage, thus KOing Kiriko and other players before they reach 1 HP. Bullies and constant combat on a whole can quickly whittle down Kiriko's large health stat.
- Cards such as , , , and can easily rob Kiriko of her Hyper, thus removing her main source of power.
- Healing cards such as , , and are all useless to Kiriko, and are thus effective counters as they prevent her from finding her Hyper or useful cards in the deck.
Recommended Cards[edit | edit source]
Counter Cards[edit | edit source]