Halloween Event (2017)
Introduction[edit | edit source]
Released as Version 1.21, the 2017 Halloween Event featured cosmetic accessories that were added in celebration of the second year of the official Halloween seasonal event. The accessories are not a pack and can be purchased from the shop for each individual character. Like the 2016 costumes, these costumes are seasonal due to there need for Candy. The event also included Pumpkin Dice and a Witch's Pot point marker as a random drop instead of Candy.
The 2017 Halloween Event is a seasonal event that ran from October 21, 2017 - November 21st, 2017.
New Items[edit | edit source]
- All accessories share the same cost of 50 candies.
- Many of these costumes are references to movies and other video games.
- Unlike the original costumes, these costumes also effect the second form of cards for characters such as , and the winter versions of and .
- Though the occurrence is relatively low, a player may receive a Halloween Costume or Cauldron home marker instead of candy at the end of a battle.
- Originally 99 candy could drop at the end of a match, however, this was replaced with the introduction of the Pumpkin Dice.
Event Rewards[edit | edit source]
List of Halloween Events[edit | edit source]
- Halloween Event (2014)
- Halloween Event (2016)
- Halloween Event (2017)
- Trick and Treat (2018)
- Operation Halloween (2019)