Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Hair Colors are optional cosmetic items for the player's character. With this option, the player can change the hair color of both their avatar and their character before the start of a match.
Each character has 12 hair colors to unlock, which are randomly assorted colors for each character, unlike unit colors which are the same for all. All characters, upon purchase from the shop, have 8 hair colors available in the shop for purchase with Oranges, however, they can also be unlocked from Premium Crate. All other hair colors must be unlocked through a specific method. For dual characters such as and , unlocking any hair color number will unlock it for both characters.
Hair Colors are represented in the cosmetics menu with a icon.
List of Colors
|Play any combination of 10 singleplayer or online games with the given character, with the 10th game or any game after the 10th being in online. (both co-op and normal mode count toward the total).|
|Random drops from online games (both co-op and normal mode count toward the total).|
|Purchased in the shop for 75Oranges or found in Premium Crate.|
- Winning the game is not required to unlock the hair pack and the task can be completed over multiple matches.
- Both singleplayer and online both count toward this total.
- Krila was the first character to have a 10th hair color; as a result, when all characters received 4 additional colors (9-12), Krila only received 3.
- Krila's white hair color added with the sunglasses appears to be a reference to NieR: Automata, as Krila resembles 2B, one of the game's protagonists, who slays robots.
- Discovered by discord user WindowsGuyJim. "The first 9 games out of the 10 can be any combination of singleplayer and online, but the 10th game needs to be online in order to get the hair...If the 10th game is in single-player...the hair can be unlocked later by playing online."
- NoName and number of units confirmed by Fruitbat developer, Kyle, on Discord.