Hair Colors are optional cosmetic items for the player's character. With this option, the player can change the hair color of both their avatar and their character before the start of a match.
Each character has 12 hair colors to unlock, which are randomly assorted colors for each character, unlike unit colors which are the same for all. All characters, upon purchase from the shop, have 8 hair colors available in the shop for purchase with Oranges, however, they can also be unlocked from Premium Crate. All other hair colors must be unlocked through a specific method. For dual characters such as and , unlocking any hair color number will unlock it for both characters.
List of Colors
|Play 10 online games with the given character in either single or multiplayer (both co-op and normal mode in single and online count toward the total).|
|Random drops from online games (both co-op and normal mode count toward the total).|
|Purchased in the shop for 75Oranges or found in Premium Crate.|
The playable enemy characters (, , , , , and ) are unique in that they do not have any hair colors to unlock at all.
- Winning the game is not required to unlock the hair pack.
- Similar to Poppo events, the task can be completed over multiple matches.
- Krila was the first character to have a 10th hair color; as a result, when characters received 4 additional colors (9-12), Krila only received 3.
- The white hair color added with the sunglasses appears to be a reference to NieR: Automata, as Krila resembles 2B, one of the game's protagonists, who slays robots.
- NoName and number of units confirmed by Fruitbat developer, Kyle, on Discord.