Hair Colors are optional cosmetic items for the player's character. With this option, the player can change the hair color of their character.
Originally there were no hair colors in the game. Colors 1-4 were added to the game in Version 1.7, colors 5-8 were added in Version 1.17, and colors 9-12 were added in Version 1.28, bringing the total amount of hair colors available for each character to 12. These hair colors can be obtained by purchasing them in the shop for Oranges, finding them in crates, or unlocking them through specific methods.
Colors[edit | edit source]
All hair colors are listed on the customization menu with a number, and each has its own unlock condition.
|Play 10 online games with the given character (games in Xmas Mode don't count).|
|Random drops from online games.|
|Purchased in the shop for 75Oranges or found in Premium Crate.|
Special Exceptions[edit | edit source]
Playable NPCs[edit | edit source]
The playable enemy characters (, , , , , and ) are unique in that they do not have any hair colors to unlock at all.
Krila[edit | edit source]
- Winning the game is not required to unlock the hair pack.
- Similar to Poppo events, the task can be completed over multiple matches.
- Krila was the first character to have a 10th hair color; as a result, when characters received 4 additional colors (9-12), Krila only received 3.
- The white hair color added with the sunglasses appears to be a reference to NieR: Automata, as Krila resembles 2B, one of the game's protagonists.
References[edit | edit source]
- NoName and number of units confirmed by Fruitbat developer, Kyle, on Discord.