Girl Power Final Episode
|Girl Power Final Episode|
Overview[edit | edit source]
Having reached the final match, the witches prepare to face the biggest source of Girl Power they've ever encountered: fully-fledged idols.
After finishing the board game, Ceoreparque and Miusaki go to the Forest Witch to return it, where they receive school uniforms of their very own. They eat some pudding with the Forest Witch and her companion Puyo Puyo Mascot, remarking that they should play it with Alicianrone next time.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
The character selected by default for this episode is Witch Forest board, with the and field events in effect. The opponents for this episode are , , and .. The match is played on the
Ifis selected as the playable character, the opponents will instead be , , and .
Unlock Info[edit | edit source]
This episode is unlocked by completing Girl Power Episode 9 on any difficulty.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Completing this episode on any difficulty unlocks the Witch Forest board.
- Completing this episode on Normal difficulty or higher is a requirement in unlocking the Girl Power achievement.
- Completing this episode on Extreme difficulty is a requirement in unlocking the Witch Hat Homemark
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This campaign is a prequel to the Old Guardians campaign.
- In the Old Guardians campaign, it is revealed that the Forest Witch is , and Puyo Puyo Mascot is in her Navi form.
- The school uniforms worn by Ceoreparque and Miusaki were later added to the game in the School Crashers (2020 Rerun) event.
- Sora and Sham being referred to as idols is a reference to Sham's ending in Acceleration of SUGURI 2, in which the two become idols. Sora and Sham's idol forms were later .
- Before the release of DLC 25, Puyo Puyo Mascot did not use a portait during her dialogue in the ending cutscene.