Passives[edit | edit source]
- When on the defending side in a battle, the attacker cannot use Battle cards.
- When on the defending side in a battle, cannot counterattack.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Flying Castle is the playable character with the highest base HP together with recovery stat possible.. In its playable state, it has an added passive ability that an attacker cannot use any Battle cards against it, if it is defending. However, the castle has the drawback of not being able to counter-attack which puts it at a disadvantage, if it stays in front of any other player. As a result, this can make it easy for opponents to constantly fight them. Flying Castle also does not have the greatest stats overall compared to other tank characters, as it does not feature a high defense stat like or , has a subpar evasion stat, and has the highest
With these poor aspects, Flying Castle should stay behind enemies aggressively attacking them, making use of its above average attack stat to prevent going in front of them, or use teleportation cards such asor or take panels to avoid being caught from behind.
Passive Interactions[edit | edit source]
When Flying Castle is on the defending side of battle, it will usually not be able to counterattack, regardless of who initiated the battle. However, Flying Castle can counterattack on the defending side whenis in effect, when using , when stepping on an or trap, and when stepping on a panel in Co-op Mode.
Unlock Info[edit | edit source]
- The character can be purchased in the shop for 40000 (28000 with 30% off) after reaching level 40.
Summary[edit | edit source]
- +Highest base HP in the game
- +Hyper that blocks routes and enables counter-attacks
- +Enemies cannot use Battle cards when attacking
- -Vulnerable to constant player encounters
- -Low DEF and high REC stat make it rely on its rolls and HP.
- -Small boards enable enemies to reach and attack it quicker
- -Hyper is situational and easy to avoid