|Price||40000 / 28000|
|Origin||Flying Red Barrel|
Immune to Battle Cards when defending. Cannot counterattack.
Flying Castle is the playable character with the highest base HP together with recovery stat possible.. In its playable state, it has an added passive ability that an attacker cannot use any Battle cards against it, if it is defending. However, the castle has the drawback of not being able to counter-attack which puts it at a disadvantage, if it stays in front of any other player. As a result, this can make it easy for opponents to constantly fight them. Flying Caste also does not have the greatest stats overall, as he has does not feature a high defense stat like or , has a subpar evasion stat, and has the highest
With these poor aspects, Flying Castle should stay behind enemies aggressively attacking them, making use of his above average attack stat to prevent going in front of them, or use teleportation cards such asor or take panels to avoid being caught from behind.
- +Highest base HP in the game
- +Hyper that blocks routes and enables counter-attacks
- +Enemies cannot use Battle cards when attacking
- -Vulnerable to constant player encounters
- -Low DEF and high REC stat make him rely on his rolls and HP.
- -Small boards enable enemies to reach and attack him quicker
- -Hyper is situational and easy to avoid
|"With this power, everything in the sky will be ours." -Guild Master|
Flying Castle's hyper is Immovable Object, which skips Castle's next 2 turns, giving him a Defense boost of +2 and the ability to counter-attack.
Immovable Object effectively entrenches Flying Castle on a panel and renders him unable to move for 2 turns. This can help him lose opponents that are incessantly attack from the rear, or enable him to KO them. As the Hyper boosts his defense stat by +2, gives him the ability to counter-attack, and forces any enemy that passes his panel to battle, the Hyper opens a window for Flying Castle to take revenge on opponents. Unsurprisingly, this Hyper helps dramatically for KOing low health characters and for escaping high-attack characters that could potentially deal a lot of damage.The main downside of the Hyper is that depending on the opposing player's rolls, a player might not even roll into Flying Castle before the Hyper's duration ends. This problem if further worsened if the board is large and has multiple alternate paths, as the opponent may simply walk or warp around Flying Castle without entering combat.
- Playing as Flying Castle
- Healing cards are an absolute necessity for a Flying Castle deck. Cards such as , or will heal the large amounts of damage dealt by opponents. HP is the units most important stat and the player should keep it as high as possible at all times.
- Players should try to stay behind other players when possible. Engage in battle maybe be necessary in certain situations, in which case Flying Caste features a decent ATK stat and may have a chance to KO the opponent.
- Playing against Flying Castle
- Players should try to focus on keeping as much pressure as possible on Flying Castle at all times. Using cards like or and constantly attacking will quickly deplete his HP, leaving him vulnerable to most attacks.
- It should be remembered that Battle cards can not be used against Flying Castle, which means the player will have to rely on their ATK stat and rolls. 's and can be very useful against him as they are event cards that adjust stats outside of battle.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]
- In Flying Red Barrel the Flying Castle is Malt's (the guild master's) creation to conquer the skies.
- The Flying Castle appears in the art for .
Update History[edit source]