- When on the defending side in a battle, the attacker cannot use Battle cards.
- When on the defending side in a battle, cannot counterattack.
Flying Castle is the playable character with the highest base HP together with recovery stat possible.. In its playable state, it has an added passive ability that an attacker cannot use any Battle cards against it, if it is defending. However, the castle has the drawback of not being able to counter-attack which puts it at a disadvantage, if it stays in front of any other player. As a result, this can make it easy for opponents to constantly fight them. Flying Castle also does not have the greatest stats overall compared to other tank characters, as it does not feature a high defense stat like or , has a subpar evasion stat, and has the highest
With these poor aspects, Flying Castle should stay behind enemies aggressively attacking them, making use of its above average attack stat to prevent going in front of them, or use teleportation cards such asor or take panels to avoid being caught from behind.
Passive Interactions[edit source]
When Flying Castle is on the defending side of battle, it will usually not be able to counterattack, regardless of who initiated the battle. However, Flying Castle can counterattack on the defending side whenis in effect, when using , when stepping on an or trap, and when stepping on a panel in Co-op Mode.
Unlock Info[edit source]
- The character can be purchased in the shop for 40000 after reaching level 40.
- +Highest base HP in the game
- +Hyper that blocks routes and enables counter-attacks
- +Enemies cannot use Battle cards when attacking
- -Vulnerable to constant player encounters
- -Low DEF and high REC stat make it rely on its rolls and HP.
- -Small boards enable enemies to reach and attack it quicker
- -Hyper is situational and easy to avoid
Flying Castle's Hyper is Immovable Object. Upon use, the player will instantly end their turn, as well as skip their next turn. For two chapters, the player gains +2 DEF and becomes immune to any warping effects, and any unit that passes the panel the player is on is forced to challenge them to battle. If the player is Flying Castle, it also allows them to counterattack.
Since this card forces opponents to select Yes to challenge prompts, units that cannot challenge players on the field due to a character passive or stock effect will bypass this effect. If the player has bothand Immovable Object active, Stealth On will not prevent battles.
Immovable Object effectively entrenches the player on a panel and renders them unable to move for 2 turns. This can help to lose opponents that are incessantly attacking from the rear, or enable you to KO them. Unsurprisingly, this Hyper helps dramatically for KOing low health characters and for escaping high-attack characters that could potentially deal a lot of damage.
As the Hyper boosts DEF by +2, gives Flying Castle the ability to counter-attack, and forces any enemy that passes its panel to battle, the Hyper opens a window for Flying Castle to take revenge on opponents.The main downside of the Hyper is that depending on the opposing player's rolls, an opponent might not even roll into the player's space before the Hyper's duration ends. This problem is further worsened if the board is large and has multiple alternate paths, as the opponent may simply walk or warp around the player without entering combat.
- Playing as Flying Castle
- Healing cards are an absolute necessity for a Flying Castle deck. Cards such as , or will heal the large amounts of damage dealt by opponents. HP is the unit's most important stat, so the player should keep it as high as possible at all times.
- Players should try to stay behind other players when possible. Engaging in battle may be necessary in certain situations, in which case Flying Castle features a decent ATK stat and may have a chance to KO the opponent.
- Playing against Flying Castle
- Players should try to focus on keeping as much pressure as possible on Flying Castle at all times. Using cards like or and constantly attacking will quickly deplete its HP, leaving it vulnerable to most attacks.
- It should be remembered that Battle cards can not be used against Flying Castle, which means the player will have to rely on their ATK stat and rolls. 's and can be very useful against it as they are event cards that adjust stats outside of battle.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]