Tips[edit | edit source]
- Playing As Fernet
- Health-oriented cards such as , are essential to Fernet's success as they enable her to survive longer against enemy attacks.
- Attack-based battle cards are not advised as, while they can benefit Fernet, they will likely help the opponent more if they draw the card. Defensive cards such as and are advisable, however, the former costs fewer stars, and given Fernet's already high defense stat, can be argued as a better choice. Similarly, might be a good option, but can only really be useful if the player is hanging on to their life by a thread, or if they expect to take massive damage.
- If the player chooses to use then should always be used to lower the cost.
- Rather than using Fernet's hyper, it is highly suggestible that the player instead bring . Many hypers are superior to her own and her own hyper is generally not that appealing to other opponents. If the player is lucky enough to face the right opponent, they have the potential to get much stronger hypers such as , , and perhaps best of all (the latter of which will render the player near indestructible and gain them mass amounts of stars).
- Given the weakness of Fernet's hyper, is generally not advised as it is likely to aid the opponent more than the player.
- Playing Against Fernet
- Using cards that cause Fernet to take damage or fight such as or are effective, as Fernet is ineffective in battle and her health is crucial to her success.
- In general, traps are a great way to damage Fernet or mess with her success. The player can chip away at her health with cards like and , rob her of stars with or , or deny her Norma by using .
- While potentially hazardous with , and are some of the best counters against Fernet as they strip away her health, leaving her vulnerable to any attack.
Recommended Cards[edit | edit source]
Counter Cards[edit | edit source]