- When another player triggers any trap placed by you, gain 1 Win.
- Turn every held pudding card into .
- Gain no Wins from fighting enemies on panels.
Yuki (Dangerous) is a trap-based character. Her passive converts any, , , and cards in her hand into cards. This is a large advantage, as Bad and Dangerous Puddings rarely offer an advantage to the player who places them, while Tragedy in the Dead of Night is a very beneficial trap card. This means that a Yuki (Dangerous) player can make 6 of the 48 cards in the deck much more useful for themselves than for their opponents.
Her downsides are that she MUST get wins off of players in order to achieve Wins Norma. While her Hyper now helps a good deal in achieving that goal, you still have to put a good deal of work in strategic trap setting to maximize your ability to score wins. Her Hyper, while able to bypass trap placement restrictions on cards such as For The Future of the Toy Store & Sky Restaurant Pures, may place traps in less-than-ideal locations.
Unlock Info[edit source]
- Automatically unlocked if DLC 15 is owned.
- +Passive allows for stacking the deck in the player's favor
- +Slightly above-average stats
- +Wins from traps usually more frequent than Wins from neutrals
- +Hyper replaces itself with a trap if you got a Trap card in hand, or fills your hand with Trap cards if you had none.
- -Hyper is unreliable at placing both where traps go, & what kind of traps you set.
- -Performance varies significantly from board to board
Yuki (Dangerous)'s hyper is Evil Mastermind. When the hyper is used,
- If the user is holding any trap cards, draws a trap card from the deck and places all trap cards in hand randomly on the board
- If the user is not holding a trap card, draws 3 trap cards from the deck and sets a random one down on the user's current panel. Yuki (Dangerous)'s passive does not affect Pudding cards placed this way. If there are no trap cards currently in the deck, this will do nothing.
(This bypasses any of the traps' requirements)
Surprisingly for both a Hyper card and a multi-effect card, Evil Mastermind has very few uses. Because all traps have no star costs, it can't be used to discount any trap costs. While it does let you play traps earlier than your level should allow, the 13 star cost is a very high cost at Level 2, andHowever, it does have one notable upside: (Max 1) is the only 4+ level trap. Additionally, traps are normally more useful when placed at the player's feet than placed randomly on the board, and the player cannot tell what trap was placed if set from the deck using this card. is an exceptionally powerful card, but normally can't be used for the second half of the game. This Hyper turns what would be a useless card in other players' hands into an exceptionally powerful one in for the player.
- Playing As Yuki (Dangerous)
- can trigger her passive twice; managing to place one on an opponent's home is almost guaranteed to net you 2 wins.
- will be converted into via her passive. Since she's card and player kill dependent, this is the least disruptive "Pudding" card to consider for your deck.
- is recommended since her hyper will allow her to place it when it'd otherwise be impossible. This is particularly useful in the late game where it's a dead draw for most other characters.
- helps her maintain a balanced playstyle.
- Unlike standard Yuki, she's not a beast in battle. Pick your battles wisely.
- Although each trap you place can potentially become a Win, try to place them in threatening areas. While landing one on someone's Home is often best, 1-6 spaces after a Home also tend to see a lot of traffic. Avoid placing them on a fork and attempt to get them on convergence points.
- Pay attention to the number of cards in the deck before using your hyper. If there are only a few cards left, it's possible there are no traps and your hyper will miss; wait for a fresh deck before using it.
- Ultimately, despite her passive, she's probably best off focusing on stars instead of wins. You may even be better of packing only a few powerful traps to ensure that your hyper is more impactful.
- Playing Against Yuki (Dangerous)
- can absolutely ruin a game for Yuki, but the high star cost basically requires it to be played through or .
- Including weak traps such as in your deck will dilute the potential of her hyper.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
+ For The Future of the Toy Store & Sky Restaurant Pures can be forced onto the board through Evil Mastermind. Both traps are debilitating for most opponents, as losing 1/2 of your stars is usually a huge detriment.
+ Big Magnum is essential for Yuki Dangerous, as she CAN'T get wins from mobs & bosses.
+ Dangerous Pudding & Bad Pudding are extremely good for drawing extra Tragedies.
Counter Cards[edit source]
+ Star-Blasting Light is a back-breaker for Yuki Dangerous, as it eliminates all the traps she placed & will also deal damage to her.
+ Scrambled Eve places the traps in Yuki Dangerous' hand back into the deck, forcing her to re-draw them.+ Unlike her original counterpart, Brutal Prank is much more detrimental to Yuki Dangerous than it is to Yuki.
|New Cat in the House||Play 10 games as Yuki (Dangerous).|
|Beastly Cunning||As Yuki (Dangerous), gain 7 or more Wins using Traps in one game.|
|Gone Pudding Gone||As Yuki (Dangerous), ruin 5 pudding in one game.|
Voice Lines[edit source]
|Rolling||▶️||Here I go.||いくで|
|Using a Card||▶️||I'm gonna use this card!||このカードや！|
|▶️||I'm using a card.||カード使うで|
|▶️||Well, I wonder how this'll go.||さぁて、どうなるかな|
|Placing Trap||▶️||It's a trap.||トラップや|
|▶️||I'm laying a trap.||罠やで|
|▶️||I wonder who'll get caught in this.||誰が引っかかるんやろなー♪|
|Using Battle Card||▶️||I'll win with this.||これでウチの勝ちや|
|▶️||I'm going all out.||本気でいくでぇ|
|Evil Mastermind||▶️||It's time for a gamble!||ギャンブルの時間や！|
|▶️||Now it's my turn!||こっからがウチのターンや！|
|▶️||I've got this!||やったるでぇ！|
|Revive Failed||▶️||How stupid.||んな、アホな|
|▶️||I still can't do it...?||まだ無理かいな…|
|(Attack)/Snowball Attack||▶️||Take that!||おら！|
|▶️||I feel better.||元気出てきた|
|▶️||I can still keep going.||まだまだいけるでぇ|
|▶️||Where am I going?||どこ行くんやろ|
|▶️||I've been sent flyiiiiing.||とーばーさーれーるぅ|
|KO'd in Field||▶️||Aah...||きゅう|
|▶️||No way... not me...||ウチが…まさか…|
|▶️||You... re... kidding...||う…そ…やろ…|
|▶️||What the hell...?||なんじゃこりゃあ…|
|Battle (Attacker)||▶️||It's bullying time.||いじめたるでぇ|
|▶️||Well then, let's do this.||ほな、やろか|
|Battle (Defender)||▶️||Bring it on.||かかってきぃ|
|▶️||You want to challenge me? Gutsy, I give you that.||ウチに挑むたぁ、ええ度胸やな|
|▶️||Okay, come at me from any direction.||ええで、どっからでも来（き）い|
|▶️||You think you can beat me?||ウチに勝つ気か？|
|▶️||This is going to hurt a little.||ちょっと痛いで|
|▶️||Here I come!||ほれ！|
|▶️||Cut me a little slack here!||ちっとは加減しぃや！|
|Evading||▶️||You think you can hit me?||あたるかい|
|▶️||You can't hit me.||あたらんで|
|▶️||I'm too quick.||ひらりっと|
|▶️||I can see your moves as plain as day.||見え見えや|
|Winning in Battle||▶️||My win.||うちの勝ちやな|
|▶️||Well, this is the obvious outcome.||ま、当然の結果やな|
|▶️||Do you understand how terrifying I am, now?||ウチの恐ろしさ、わかったやろ？|
|▶️||Hehehe, this must be frustrating.||にっひっひ、くやしそうやなぁ|
|KO'd in Battle/Losing Game||▶️||Ah, you'll pay for this...||お、覚えときぃや…|
|▶️||I don't... accept this...||こんな…認めへん…|
|Bonus Panel||▶️||Ka-ching, ka-ching.||がっぽがっぽ|
|▶️||The stars are mine!||スターゲットや！|
|▶️||I'm rolling in stars.||懐あたたまるでぇ|
|▶️||No! My stars!||うひぃ！ ウチのスターが！！|
|Stepping on Trap||▶️||A trap...!||罠やと…！|
|▶️||A trap in a place like this?!||こんなとこにトラップ！？|
|▶️||Someone got me...?!||やってもうた…！？|
|Boss Panel||▶️||Hmm, this seems kind of dangerous.||ほーん、なんかデンジャーな気配やな|
|▶️||What's this? This one's dangerous.||なんや、やばいのがでたな|
|▶️||I get the feeling this one's a big-shot...||こりゃ大物の予感…|
|▶️||This has gotten interesting.||面白ぉなってきたな|
|Star Norma||▶️||I'll collect stars.||スターを集めるでぇ|
|▶️||It's gotta be stars.||やっぱ星やろ|
|▶️||I'll collect stars and win big.||スター集めてボロ儲けや|
|▶️||Stars sound good.||星がええなあ|
|Wins Norma||▶️||I'll keep winning.||勝ちまくるで|
|▶️||Waruda, to battle!||戦ってこその悪だ組（わるだくみ）やろ|
|▶️||I'll show you my power.||うちの力、見せたるでぇ|
|▶️||I'll blow you all away!||お前ら全員ぶっ飛ばしたる！|
|Selecting Character||▶️||Oh, me?||お、ウチか？|
|▶️||I'll give it my all.||いっちょがんばろか|
|▶️||It's my turn?||ウチの出番か？|
|Starting Game||▶️||We're starting.||始まりやな|
|▶️||Well then, let's go.||ほな、いくでぇ|
|▶️||A new game is starting.||楽しいゲームの始まりや|
|▶️||Let's go and win.||勝ちにいくでぇ|
|Winning Game||▶️||That was the obvious result.||当然の結果ってやつやな|
|▶️||Well, that's how it goes.||ま、こんなもんやろ|
|▶️||All right, a total victory!||よっしゃ、完全勝利や！|
|▶️||Heh, that was pretty fun.||ふぅ、なかなか楽しかったで|
|Item Drop/Crate Drop||▶️||Something new?||新しいの来たんちゃう？|
|▶️||Oh, this is...||お、これは…|
|▶️||Now my battle strength has increased.||これで戦力増強や|
|Whack a Poppo/Track the Card||▶️||Okay.||おっけー|
|Whack a Poppo||▶️||Yeah!||おう！|
|Whack a Tomomo/Alte||▶️||Not good.||あかん|
|Battle Prize/Supporter Revive||▶️||Alright, let's go!||おっしゃ、いこか！|
|▶️||Here goes nothing.||運否天賦やな|
|▶️||Here I go!||いくで！|
|Greeting (Home Screen/Joining Lobby)||▶️||Yo.||おっす|
|Miss Prize/Track the Card||▶️||Well then...||さて…|
|Hyper Treasure/Good Prize||▶️||Amazing.||すっごいなぁ|
|Miss Match/Bad Prize (Match 2)||▶️||What the hell...||なんじゃそりゃ…|
|Using Other Hyper||▶️||Your power belongs to me.||お前の力はウチのもんや|
|▶️||I'm borrowing this for a bit.||ちょっと借りるでぇ|
|▶️||Let me use that.||使わせてもらうわ|
|▶️||So this is how it feels!||こんな感じか！|
|Unique Interaction Lines|
|Vs. QP (any) (attacking)||▶️||Here I come, QP.||いくで、きゅーぴー|
|Vs. QP (any) (defending)||▶️||Bring it, QP!||こい、きゅーぴー|
|Defeat QP (any)||▶️||You were naive to think you could beat me, QP.||きゅーぴーがウチに勝とうなんざ、甘いで|
|KO'd by QP (any)||▶️||No way, I lost to QP...||まさか、きゅーぴーにウチが…|
|Vs. Mimyuu/Tomato (attacking)||▶️||I'll test your power.||お前らの力、ウチが試したろ|
|Vs. Mimyuu/Tomato (defending)||▶️||Show me your combined powers.||お前らまとめて、ウチに力を見せてみぃ|
|Defeat Mimyuu/Tomato||▶️||Good try, but you've still got a ways to go.||なかなか頑張っとるけど、まだまだやな|
|KO'd by Mimyuu/Tomato||▶️||You've gotten strong... My compliments.||つようなったな…褒めたろ|
|Vs. Kiriko (attacking)||▶️||The most dangerous woman in the Waruda... I'll test your true power!||悪だ組一のデンジャラス女… 実力を試したろ！|
|Vs. Kiriko (defending)||▶️||Woah, Kiriko, you came out of nowhere!||おわ、斬子（きりこ）、お前急に出てくんなや！|
|Defeat Kiriko||▶️||Phew... You're totally crazy.||ふぅ…まったくクレイジーなヤツやで|
|KO'd by Kiriko||▶️||Having you as an enemy is terrifying...||敵に回すと恐ろしいヤツや…|
|Vs. Sweet Breaker (attacking)||▶️||There's no way I could lose to you...||アンタにゃ負けられへんなぁ…|
|Vs. Sweet Breaker (defending)||▶️||Tch, so you're my opponent!||ちっ、アンタが相手か…！|
|Defeat Sweet Breaker||▶️||I won somehow...||なんとか勝てた…か|
|KO'd by Sweet Breaker||▶️||Ngh, I lost after all...||くっ、やっぱり勝てんか…|
|Opponent uses Pudding||▶️||Pudding, huh? O-hoho.||プリンか… くくく|
|Use Pudding||▶️||Pudding with soy sauce tastes like sea urchin!||プリンに醤油でうにの味！！|
|Vs. Sora (Military)||▶️||You're wearing some pretty cool clothes, missus!||アンタなかなかかっこええ服着てんな…！|
|Vs. Kae||▶️||What's with this girl... she's seriously fired up.||なんや、この姉ちゃん…めっちゃ燃えとるやんか|