Daily Challenges are daily quests the player can complete in multiplayer to earn oranges for use in the shop. They were added to 100% Orange Juice! with the release of Version 1.17. There are a total of three challenges to complete at a time, and a new challenge is unlocked every 24 hours, with a duration of 3 days to complete it.
Challenges must be completed in online with at least 1 other person playing in the lobby (can be public or private). The completion of any challenges will award the player with 40Oranges at the end of the match, which can be used to purchase hair colors and Challenge Crates in the shop.
The challenges the player has available can be checked on the main menu screen or by pressing the clipboard icon next to the lobby name and speed information in match lobbies. Once in an active match, however, the player will not be able to view their progress on their available challenges. When the player completes a challenge, it will be crossed out with a red line through it. If the player does not like any of the challenges provided, they have the option to press the reload symbol next to it and spend 2000Stars to reroll the incomplete challenge. The player can also perform the same action on a completed challenge by spend 5000Stars to replace it with a new one. This enables the player to receive a new daily challenge immediately instead of waiting for the next one to unlock in 24 hours (this can theoretically be done until the player runs out of stars). The challenges menu also displays the player's current number of oranges in its top-right corner.
After a finished game, the oranges should be given immediately. If for whatever reason the player couldn't claim the rewards despite having the condition fullfilled, they should check their challenge icon for a flashing star. If the star is there, one should complete another game to claim the reward. The star should look like this.
While challenges are random, they do follow predefined rules in regards to placement. Below is a comprehensive list of all the possible challenges that can appear for each challenge number:
||Types of Challenges
- Play 5 Games.
- Play 1 game on X Map or Y Map.
- Play 2 games as Character X or Character Y. (Selected from the 'Random' checklist on the character select screen)
- Bring at least one X Card or Y Card to 2 games.
- Win 1 game.
- Complete 4 or 5 Star normas in completed games.
- Complete 3 Win normas in completed games.
- Place 12 traps in the game. (This includes traps set by cards that set traps.)
- Travel 250 Panels.
- Collect 650 stars in completed games.
- Collect 21 wins in completed games.
- Deal 20 damage in completed games.
- Heal 10 HP in completed games.
- Play 5 Boost cards in completed games.
- Play 5 Event cards in completed games.
- Play 5 Battle cards in completed games.
During the 2017 Valentine's Day Event and the Christmas Event Scramble!! for an Xmas Miracle!, additional challenges were added temporarily for the duration of the event.
||Types of Challenges
|Valentine's Event (2017)
- KO 10 players while using the Chocolate dice. (Duration was 14 days. CPU KO's count. The reward for completing this challenge is a Heart Shaped dice).
- Collect 1000 stars from Heart Shaped dice. (Duration was 14 days. The reward for completing this challenge is a Heart marker homemark). panels while using the
|Scramble!! for an Xmas Miracle!
- Certain challenges feature a icon that awards the player with 3 additional presents upon completion.
- Fixed game crashes due that could happen due to Christmas challenges being active in the save file.
- Added new challenges for playing specific card types + dealing/healing damage.
V1.26 (Hotfix 1)
- A problem with redundant 2017 Valentine's Event challenges appearing even if you own the rewards should now be fixed.
V1.26 (Hotfix 1)
- Fixed being able to reroll Valentine's event challenges.
- Fixed Valentine's event challenges having an expiration date from last year.
- Fixed getting Valentine's event challenges for items you already own.
V1.23 (Hotfix 1)
- Fixed the field challenge giving incorrect fields
- Fixed Christmas event challenges rerolls resetting their timers to 3 days.
- Changes to Challenges and Oranges: You now earn 40 Oranges from completed challenges.
- "Play as character X or Y" challenges have been lowered to 2 games (down from 3).
- "Earn X stars" challenge lowered from 800 to 650 stars.
- "Earn X wins" challenge lowered from 25 to 21 wins.
- "Set X traps" challenge lowered from 15 to 12 traps.
- "Complete X wins normas" lowered from 4 to 3 normas.
- Added a confirmation dialogue when attempting to reroll a challenge.
- You can now spend 2000 stars to reroll a Challenge.
V1.17.4 (Hotfix 3)
- Fixed a problem where some new challenges could crash the game when loading.
- Added and replaced several challenges.
- Reduced "Win 2 games" challenge to "Win 1 game".
- Fixed a bug where players might receive several "Play 5 games" challenges.
- Challenges no longer refresh before their status has finished updating from Steam.
- Added a new define so that challenges can have a "days" unit that isn't "d" in languages other than English.
- Fixed remaining time being able to go into negative values in the daily challenge window.
V1.17.2 (Hotfix 2)
- A bug where some players were not receiving their Valentine's challenges should now be fixed (upon the next challenge refresh).
V1.17.2 (Hotfix 2)
- Fixed a bug where some people would still see duplicate Valentine's challenges.
V1.17.2 (Hotfix 1)
- Fixed a bug where some players would see duplicate Valentine's Day challenges. Existing duplicates should now be replaced.
- Clarified descriptions for Valentine's Day challenges.
- Fixed a bug where you could (still) get challenges for characters you do not own.
- Players will no longer receive “Win 1 game using character X” challenges when new ones are unlocked.
- Fixed a bug with users getting challenges for characters they don't own.
V1.17 (Hotfix 1)
- You can no longer get challenges involving Mimyuu or singe player Tomomo. Tomato and online Tomomo will count toward their respective challenges.
- Added a new Challenge system: Players start with 3 daily Challenges to complete, and a new one is unlocked every 24 hours, with a duration of 3 days. Completing a challenge will net you 50 Oranges, which can be used to purchase bonus crates or new hair for characters in the Shop. Current challenges can be viewed on the main menu and Lobby screens.