Each crate has a different pool of items. Each crate has a different item drop rate, and some items can only be found within a crate.
Crates are paid for with Oranges from completing daily challenges and playing multiplayer games. They are then purchased in the game's shop. Unlocking a crate will reveal a random item. If all items have been unlocked within the crates reward pool, the crate will no longer be purchasable.
When a crate is purchased there are stipulations for the item inside:
- The crates will not give any cosmetics for DLC or Bonus characters which the player does not own.
- The player cannot receive duplicates of an item.
- Only Mystery Bag may give oranges instead of an item. Other crates have a 100% chance of an item.
- Not all items are available in Mystery Bags. (Please see the related item pages for clarification)
- Once a player has found all possible items in the Mystery Bag, the 1000 Oranges reward from Mystery Bag becomes unavailable.