- Lose 1/4 stars when KO'd in battle (as opposed to the standard 1/2).
- Give 1 Win when KO'd in battle (as opposed to the standard 2).
Chicken is a playable character that is relatively frail, similar to Star Norma, never wins.and . With below average attack, defense, and health stats, and an increased evasion stat, Chicken is a fragile character that spends most of the game avoiding combat. Like most fragile characters, Chicken should only focus on
Unlock Info[edit source]
- The character can be purchased in the shop for 3000 (2100 with 30% off) after reaching level 6.
- + Above average EVD
- + Loses half the normal amount of stars on KO
- + Low recovery time
- + Only worth one win, making it a less valuable target for win seekers
- + Hyper has no cost and has a positive effect when Chicken triggers it, and a negative effect on any other character.
- - Very low HP
- - Low ATK and DEF
Chicken's Hyper is Golden Egg. This Hyper is a trap card that, if triggered by Chicken, treats the next three Drop Panels as Bonus Panels and, if triggered by anyone else, treats the next three Bonus Panels as Drop Panels.
As this trap card has a beneficial effect if Chicken lands on it, the best place to play this card is on your Home space, as it virtually guarantees you will land on it after you go all the way around the board. This can also be used to trick other players into trying to land on your home space, expecting a trap card likeand instead getting stuck with the negative effect of the trap.
Another possibility is to play this trap card on your opponent's home spaces, since this will temporarily impair their ability to gain stars. This is less effective if the opponent is playing for wins, however.All in all, this Hyper, being a trap, can be played just about anywhere, and since it has no cost, there's really no wrong time or place to use it.
- Playing As Chicken
- Playing Against Chicken
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]