The Characters section of the shop sells all available characters in the game.
100% Orange Juice!, at its core, includes 18 characters. The player will choose one of four starting characters offered at save file creation, and the other 17 require unlocking either through completion of campaign episodes or through alternate methods. By completing campaign episodes, new characters will become available in the characters section of the shop for purchase.
The remaining DLC characters can be purchased on the Steam page for the game, and bonus characters can only be unlocked through the purchase of other Orange_Juice games.
There is currently a total of 51 playable characters in the game: 18 base game, 28 DLC, and 5 bonus.
Base Game Characters
There are a number of ways to unlock base game characters in 100% Orange Juice!
Standard Unlock Method:
- Base game characters are traditionally unlocked from progressing through the single player campaign. Starting characters become available for purchase after the player beats the campaign of their initial starting character, while other base game characters will appear in the shop after completing certain campaign episodes specific to each character.
- Most base game characters have multiple unlock conditions that will trigger their appearance. Once a player fulfills any of them, the given character will appear in the shop listed as "Coming Soon", and will not be available to purchase yet. At least three games need to be played after a character has appeared in order to unlock them for purchase, except for  , who requires five games. The exceptions to this rule are the starting characters and Tomomo, who are all able to be purchased the moment the unlock condition is met.
Other Unlock Methods:
- One starting character ( , , , or ) can be selected to be unlocked instantly upon creating the save file.
- Owning DLC 10 will immediately unlock and .
- Owning DLC 12, DLC 14, or DLC 16 will immediately unlock the characters it is for.
- Any of the 12 base game characters can be obtained randomly from a character crate.
|Image||Name||Cost||30% Off||Shop Unlock Conditions|
Playable Enemies are modified playable versions of the NPC characters that are normally fought onand panels. While they are visible in the shop from the beginning of the game, they only become available for purchase when the player raises their level by playing online multiplayer games.
Though they do not require DLC to unlock, they are considered separate from other base game characters, as they are only unlocked through online play. As a result, they cannot be obtained from the character crate, and do not count towards achievements such as People Watching.
|Image||Name||Cost||30% Off||Unlock Condition|
|3000||2100||Reach level 6 in Multiplayer.|
|4500||3150||Reach level 15 in Multiplayer.|
|6500||4550||Reach level 25 in Multiplayer.|
|20000||14000||Reach level 30 in Multiplayer.|
|30000||21000||Reach level 35 in Multiplayer.|
|40000||28000||Reach level 40 in Multiplayer.|
Although DLC characters appear in the shop, they cannot be bought in-game, and must be obtained through purchasing the DLC on Steam. Once the DLC is purchased, both characters are automatically unlocked and ready for use, available to the player free of any star price.
|Image||Name||Unlock Condition||Image||Name||Unlock Condition|
|Own DLC 1.||Own DLC 1.|
|Own DLC 2.||Own DLC 2.|
|Own DLC 4.||Own DLC 4.|
|Own DLC 5.||Own DLC 5.|
|Own DLC 6.||Own DLC 6.|
|Own DLC 7.||Own DLC 7.|
|Own DLC 9.||Own DLC 9.|
|Own DLC 11.||Own DLC 11.|
|Own DLC 13.||Own DLC 13.|
|Own DLC 15.||Own DLC 15.|
|Own DLC 17.||Own DLC 17.|
|Own DLC 18.||Own DLC 18.|
|Own DLC 19.||Own DLC 19.|
|Own DLC 20.||Own DLC 20.|
Bonus characters are unique characters that are awarded to the player for owning other games created by the developer,. Although bonus characters appear in the shop, certain Orange Juice titles must be owned on the same Steam account in order to unlock them in the game. As a result, if the player refunds the Orange_Juice game, they will lose the bonus character. Once the title is purchased, the character is automatically unlocked and ready for use, available to the player free of any star price.
|Own QP Shooting - Dangerous!!.|
|Own 200% Mixed Juice!.|
|Own Xmas Shooting - Scramble!!.|
|Own Acceleration of SUGURI 2.|
NPC cards are cards featuring the original stats of the NPC. They will appear in the shop as games are played.
- These cards are the (Enemy) version of the card which are not playable.
- These cards have no use in game, other than adding to the card collection to complete achievements such as Card Sage.
|Name||Cost||30% Off||Shop Unlock Condition|
|500||350||Play 5 games.|
|500||350||Play 10 games.|
|500||350||Play 15 games.|
|750||525||Play 20 games.|
|750||525||Play 25 games.|
|750||525||Play 30 games.|
|Own DLC 17.|