Currencies are different forms of money with which players can acquire items or cosmetics from the in-game shop. In 100% Orange Juice!, there are 5 primary/permanent currencies, used for different purchases: Stars, Oranges, Arcade Tokens, and 2 seasonal holiday currencies: Halloween Candy and Christmas Wreaths. All currencies are exclusively earned through gameplay and cannot be traded or purchased with real-world currency. Some currencies are stored within the game, however, others feature Steam Inventory integration and are added to and taken from the Steam Inventory when earned and spent. Consequently, an online connection to Steam must be maintained in order to use such currencies.
List of Currencies[edit | edit source]
- Primary: Base game currencies that are always available.
- Seasonal: Currencies that are consistently available during a certain time of year.
- Arcade: Currencies that are used in the arcade only.
- Other: Currencies that are tied to a specific event, not a season.
- Retired: Currencies that have been removed from the game.