Beach Party (2019 Rerun)
Overview[edit | edit source]
A quiet day at the beach is interrupted when a monster seagull starts his rampage through the shoreline! Will, , & be able to stop Big the Jonathan before he can eat all the fish in the sea?!
- Beach Party (2019 Rerun) is a rerun of the original Beach Party event that ran in 2018. The goal of the event is to defeat , an extremely powerful seagull Co-op boss, who has been integrated into the new Co-op Mode introduced during Minions of the Master with new mechanics. Like last time, this event features a global counter, which is only at 800,000 HP rather than 3,000,000. This is the first rerun event to feature a global counter.
Rule Changes[edit | edit source]
- When a player suffers KO, gain +1 ATK for 1 Chapter.
- Every 4 chapters, use at the end of Boss turn. In Hyper difficulty, this happens every 3 chapters.
- Every 10 chapters, gain permanent +1 ATK and -1 DEF & EVD.
- If he hasn't won by Chapter 50, Big the Jonathan will lose the game.
Event Rewards[edit | edit source]
Drops can only be earned in multiplayer.
|Name||Cost/How to Unlock|
|Sunglasses||Drop on Co-Op victory for all characters.|
|Beach Ball dice||Random Drop in Co-Op.|
|Parasol marker||Random Drop in Co-Op.|
|Beach Accessory (Nath, Poppo, Seagull)||Random Drop in Co-Op. 3 to unlock.|
|Beach Accessory (Tomato & Mimyuu)||Defeat 7as Avenger Tomato & Mimyuu. Can be done in multi or single player, winning the match is not required, any seagull is counted (not including Big), and it can be completed over multiple matches. If doing in singleplayer, one multiplayer match must be played after meeting the requirements.|
This event features a global counter on the main menu of the game. As Big the Jonathan takes damage in online games, his global health decreases. Starting at 800,000 HP, once a certain amount of damage is dealt, new & returning items were unlocked for all players. This is the first global counter to include unlocks already released in a previous event.
Note that players must fight Big the Jonathan at least once before global counter rewards can be received at the main menu. It is possible to obtain all unlocked rewards from the global counter for as long as the event is active.
|500,000||Big the Jonathan Hyper difficulty|
|Over the Sea board|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This event took place on Orange_Juice's 15th anniversary.
- The Beach Ball dice and Parasol marker were initially not available to obtain. This was later corrected in a hotfix.