A quiet day at the beach is interrupted when a monster seagull starts his rampage through the shoreline! Will
, , & be able to stop Big the Jonathan before he can eat all the fish in the sea?!
- Beach Party (2019 Rerun) is a rerun of the original Beach Party event that ran in 2018. The goal of the event is to defeat , an extremely powerful seagull Co-op boss, who has been integrated into the new Co-op Mode introduced during Minions of the Master with new mechanics. Like last time, this event features a global counter, which is only at 800,000 HP rather than 3,000,000. This is the first rerun event to feature a global counter.
Big the Jonathan is the Co-op Mode boss for the Beach Party rerun, returning from the original event. It has 75HP, and has a statline of +1 ATK, 0 DEF, and -1 EVD. It has several passives:
- When a player suffers KO, gain +1 ATK for 1 Chapter.
- Every 4 chapters, use Launch at the end of Boss turn. In Hyper difficulty, this happens every 3 chapters.
- Every 10 chapters, gain permanent +1 ATK and -1 DEF & EVD.
- If he hasn't won by Chapter 50, Big the Jonathan will lose the game.
Cards used by Big the Jonathan
Level 0 Cards
Level 1 Cards
Level 2 Cards
Level 3 Cards
Drops can only be earned in multiplayer.
This event features a global counter on the main menu of the game. As Big the Jonathan takes damage in online games, his global health decreases. Starting at 800,000 HP, once a certain amount of damage is dealt, new & returning items were unlocked for all players. This is the first global counter to include unlocks already released in a previous event.
Note that players must fight Big the Jonathan at least once before global counter rewards can be received at the main menu. It is possible to obtain all unlocked rewards from the global counter for as long as the event is active.
- This event took place on Orange_Juice's 15th anniversary.
- The Beach Ball dice and Parasol marker were initially not available to obtain. This was later corrected in a hotfix.