- Cannot trigger panels.
- Cannot use cards, other than Gift cards.
- Takes 1 damage when discarding a card.
Store Manager features a very strong attack stat while having an above average health pool, which allows him to be very effective in battles. This proves useful, since he cannot gain stars frompanels, and cannot use any cards except Gift cards, which means he will have to rely on his base stats to defeat enemies. To add onto this, any cards that are discarded (this includes using Gift Cards like ) will damage him by 1 Health point, thus he will need to avoid landing on panels or find a way to drop his cards.
Unlock Info[edit source]
- The character can be purchased in the shop for 20000 (14000 with 30% off) after reaching level 30.
- +One of the best ATK stats in game
- +Hyper is very disruptive when used on other players.
- -Can't use cards except Gift cards, relies on allies playing cards that benefit him.
- -Can be severely affected by card-giving effects.
- -Due to his anti-card nature and need to engage in combat to progress, he ends up being map dependent.
Store Manager's hyper is Banned for Life, a Gift card that makes the player holding it only be able to play Gift cards. Using the card will send it to a random player for a tenth of the user's stars. If the card is discarded, all of the players cards on hand will be discarded as well.
Strategy[edit source]Banned for Life serves two main purposes. The first one is that it can be used to prevent a player from using a powerful card, like such as a Hyper. If Manager recognizes another player possesses a Hyper Card, he can deny their use and be able to attack them safely. Its second use is making someone drop their entire hand, including Store Manager. Its recommended the player keeps the card on their hand, since it's one of the few cards that allows him to drop his entire hand with minimal damage.
- Playing as Store Manager
- The player should actively avoid panels as they can easily set Store Manager back.
- Since panels don't give any stars to Store Manager, the best way to earn them is by engaging opponent and NPCs in battle or by landing on a red chest set by a field event.
- To avoid damage taking damage from discarding cards, packing cards that enable the player to drop their entire hand are helpful. Cards such as , or . and can help toward this.
- Packing gift cards can be helpful, as the player can use cards like to catch up to enemies and discard the card by simply using it.
- Keeping Store Manager's Hyper in hand is also beneficial, as it allows him to drop 4 or more cards for just 1HP.
- Keeping a full hand can, however, help Manager by enabling self-KO when he's in danger and with 1HP.
- Bringing can help as well, since it has a chance to draw , dropping his hand without taking any damage, to heal him or to boost his attack stat to +4.
- Any board with Wins quicker. as a field event will help Manager amass
- Trap cards that force encounters like and can help Manager get more wins.
- is a great card for protecting Store Manager from taking damage when discarding a card.
- Playing against Store Manager
- One of Manager weakness is his inability to use cards. Landing on a panel can severely punish him, so the player might consider fighting a different opponent if the opponent the player is pursuing lands on one.
- Cards like or can deal massive damage to Store Manager if the player can afford playing them.
- and are great cards to temporarily defend the player from Store Manager. Characters with a high evade stat should consider as an option too.
- Characters like and , cards like , and the field event will help keep Store Manager under control, forcing him to drop cards and take damage.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]
- Store Manager appears in the artwork for and is quoted in the description of . It also appears in the artwork for , , , and .
- Before appearing as the Stage 5 Boss of QP Shooting, Store Manager first appeared as the final boss of a game made by Hono in 2002, called Mid Night Pleasure.
- Store Manager was once stated to be a sweet god, Sweet Cooker. Although, this is probably a joke or retconned later by Hono.
Update History[edit source]