Passives[edit | edit source]
- Can hold 4 cards (as opposed to the standard 3).
Overview[edit | edit source]
Aru (Scramble) is the counterpart to, sporting the same stats and the passive of being able to hold 4 cards. As such, she fills the same role of being a star-collector while avoiding combat. She possesses below average ATK and DEF stats, but they're balanced out by a solid HP stat together with the highest base evade stat, tied with and , allowing her to avert most damage. She also has the ability to hold 4 cards, which gives her more possibilities to avoid enemy encounters.
Her main disadvantage is her low combat stats apart from evade, which makes Win Normas not an optimal game plan. Having a high EVD stat will incite players to Evade, but due to the nature of evade, a failed roll will cause high damage or most likely a KO.
Unlock Info[edit | edit source]
- Automatically unlocked if Xmas Shooting - Scramble!! is owned on the same Steam account.
Summary[edit | edit source]
- +One of the best EVD stat in the game
- +Hyper can be used to prevent player encounters
- +Hyper helps her accumulate stars through the game
- +Good HP to survive in case defense is preferred
- +Passive allows her to hold 4 cards
- -Reliant on evade success
- -Hyper requires high level cards in the deck to be the most efficient
- -Unreliable Hyper passive
- -Hyper can give enemies useful cards
- -Hyper requires you to level up to start giving noticeable benefits