Can hold 4 cards.
Aru (Scramble) is the counterpart to, sporting the same stats and the passive of being able to hold 4 cards. As such, she fills the same role of being a star-collector while avoiding combat. She possesses below average ATK and DEF stats, but they're balanced out by a solid HP stat together with the highest base evade stat, tied with and , allowing her to avert most damage. She also has the ability to hold 4 cards, which gives her more possibilities to avoid enemy encounters.
Her main disadvantage is her low combat stats apart from evade, which makes Win Normas not an optimal game plan. Having a high EVD stat will incite players to Evade, but due to the nature of evade, a failed roll will cause high damage or most likely a KO.
Unlock Info[edit source]
- Automatically unlocked if Xmas Shooting - Scramble!! is owned on the same Steam account.
- +One of the best EVD stat in the game
- +Hyper can be used to prevent player encounters
- +Hyper helps her accumulate stars through the game
- +Good HP to survive in case defense is preferred
- +Passive allows her to hold 4 cards
- -Reliant on evade success
- -Hyper requires high level cards in the deck to be the most efficient
- -Unreliable Hyper passive
- -Hyper can give enemies useful cards
- -Hyper requires you to level up to start giving noticeable benefits
Aru (Scramble)'s Hyper is Santa's Job. It is a Gift Card that gives a card of usable Lvl from Aru's hand to another player after her turn. She then receives 5x the level of the card in stars. The player who received the card is unable to battle another player until Aru's next turn. The card is discarded on use or KO.
Hyper Strategy[edit source]
Santa's Job helps Aru (Scramble) be more passive in that she can deny a player's ability to attack every turn and reward herself with stars, provided she has cards to give. As the Hyper is a major advantage to Aru, the player should focus on acquiring the card, landing onpanels to supply cards for its effect, and avoid being KO'd to keep the Hyper.
The player should take advantage of the effect by packing cards that are not particularly dangerous to Aru. One card that works well with Santa's Job isThe main disadvantage to the Hyper, however, is that it can quickly empty the player's hand of potentially useful cards the player would like to use later. The player will also run the riks of supplying powerful battle cards that other players have put in their deck, such as . Since the card can be given away at the end of the turn, Aru doesn't have to pay stars to be rid of it, while also giving it to someone who will have to pay. This same effect also occurs with Hyper, , where giving it to another player will make them take damage. Higher level cards can also work with Santa's Job in getting stars, but also runs the risk of said cards being used against her. Cards that don't influence her like or as well as healing cards like and are recommended for greater star gain at a lesser risk. , to opponents that want to hunt the player. It should also be noted that Santa's Job does not stack, meaning that if the player is holding 2 of the Hyper, they will not earn double the stars.
- Playing As Aru (Scramble)
- Battles should be avoided, and getting must be top priority.
- Her Hyper will help her elude combat and escape from a battle against another player.
- If you have enough stars, you can drop your hyper by using it to start gathering defensive cards like , or to prevent being KO'd.
- High-level cards that don't affect combat like , or will give her a great amount stars if the player has a hyper on hand.
- Unlike her counterpart, and the Charity event are helpful to have in the game, as they will give Aru (Scramble) cards to give away.
- Playing Against Aru (Scramble)
- Just like normal Aru, she's not meant for combat, and as such attacking her will often lead to the adversary dealing great damage or a KO. However, Aru (Scramble) has a great Evade stat, which should be taken in account when fighting her with a low ATK stat.
- Cards such as and will counter Aru (Scramble) as they will force her to drop her hand, slowing her down.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]