Passives[edit | edit source]
- Can hold 4 cards (as opposed to the standard 3).
Overview[edit | edit source]
Aru is a star-collecting character based on avoiding combat and damage. While featuring below average attack and defense stats, Aru features a solid health stat and the highest evasion stat equaled only by Tsih. These stats enable her to slip through the opponent's attacks with ease, however, the player should be wary of her otherwise fragile stats. As her combat proficiency is poor, she should spend her time avoiding confrontation and instead focus on acquiring stars. Besides her high evade stat, Aru's other advantage is her passive which enables her to hold 4 cards at a time. This aids her in having options and a constant supply of cards to counter and escape her opponents.and
The main disadvantage of Aru is her overall poor combat stats. With her low Attack, Win Norma is often not a possibility, and Star Norma will generally be the required method of victory. Also, due to the nature of evade, low rolls will often result in Aru being KO'd, as the player will generally choose evade over defense.
Unlock Info[edit | edit source]
- The character can be purchased in the shop for 800 (560 with 30% off) after beating QP Episode 3 or Kai Episode 2, and then playing 3 games.
- Automatically unlocked if DLC 16 is owned.
- Can be obtained randomly from a character crate for 100Oranges.
Summary[edit | edit source]
- +One of the best EVD stats in the game
- +Can quickly accumulate stars through her Hyper
- +Passive enables her to hold 4 cards
- -Reliant on evade success
- -Often bullied for her large supply of stars
- -Hyper is opponent-reliant for gains
- -Hyper is a double-edged sword since it can give enemies useful cards