Passive[edit source]Gain X additional stars from all sources, where X is the number of Shops in play
- +Amazing field control and star gain when Rbit Hobby Shop is used to its fullest.
- +Rbit Hobby Shop chips away at opponent's stars.
- +Second highest HP stat in the game, tying with & .
- -Extremely vulnerable to .
- -Negative Defense and Evasion, leaving him vulnerable to attackers.
- -High Recovery stat makes it difficult to get back into the game.
- -Branch Expansion Strategy overwrites the cards in the hand, limiting other potential strategies.
- -Rbit Hobby Shop gives opponents additional card draws.
Branch Expansion Strategy: Turn all your cards, including this one, into "Rbit Hobby Shop". You may play one more card this turn.
Rbit Hobby Shop: Pay X stars to the player who set this card, where X is the Lvl of the player who set this card. Draw a card from the deck. This card remains on board when triggered but can be replaced by a new trap. No effect on the player who set this trap.
Arthur's hyper is his main, if not only, form of strategic play.turns his entire hand into , which is then placed around the board, like a normal trap card. Unlike a normal trap, however, this one does not disappear after being triggered; it remains on the board until the game ends, or until it's replaced or destroyed.
Much like when playingEffectively, the trap forces players who trigger it to pay Arthur to draw a card. While the amount of stars stolen per trigger may seem rather minuscule at first, it only increases as the game goes on and Arthur gains more Levels and places more and more Shops, as the function of the Hobby Shops work in direct conjuncture with Arthur's passive. In late game, it can be dangerously effective at preventing other players from achieving Normas. , it is advised that the player wait to use their hyper until they have a full hand, to maximize the amount of Shops. As the stars he steals are directly related to both his Level and the number of Shops on the field, Arthur should focus on setting as many Shops as possible, starting with panels to ensure that no other player can Norma without payment, and going from there. If you're going to be forced to discard as a result of the field event, or cards like that force you to draw cards, one should place a Shop regardless of one's current panel.
- Playing As Arthur
During the early game, players should focus on landing on Bonus and Draw panels while avoiding active battles, and attempt to playas early as possible. Afterwards, attempt to land on as many panels as you can. After all four are bugged, place Shops on every panel, every turn you can manage. Remember to keep an eye on your Star count, and conserve enough to ensure Normas, as Arthur's low stats make getting Wins difficult.
- Playing Against Arthur
Arthur has low stats, so he doesn't pose much of a threat to most characters. As such, you should battle Arthur every given opportunity to try and wear down his high health. His large recovery roll will also all but ensure that he stays down for multiple chapters per death. Keep in mind that his attack is at least base, and he can still kill easily with good rolls, so use caution.
Like with all trap-base characters, bringing cards like, , or can completely shut Arthur down in the late game. Also like other trap-based characters, is a direct counter to Arthur, as will eliminate Shops from play, the same as Stiff Crystal.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
- Pudding is highly recommended for Arthur to help keep his HP as high as possible.
- Quick restoration is another must have card for Arthur thanks to his high HP.
- Completion Reward is extremely good for Arthur. Since his Hobby Shops stay on the board & repeatedly trigger, the number of stars you get from Completion Reward increases every time an opponent triggers your Hobby Shop.
- Extend is a must due to his 6 REC.
- Reverse Attribute Field is useful for dealing with aggressive bullies looking to chip away at your health.
Counter Cards[edit source]
- Star-Blasting Light will eliminate ALL of Arthur's Hobby Shops & deal damage to him, KOing him if his health is less than the number of Shops blasted away.
- Sealed Guardian renders Arthur almost completely defenseless thanks to his -1 DEF & -1 EVD.- Bringing traps of your own can give you an opportunity to close his shop & replace it with a trap card of your own.
|Working Dad||Play 10 games as Arthur.|
|Welcome to the Toy Store||As Arthur, set up 10 shops in 1 game.|
|Record Sales||As Arthur, receive payments at least 15 times in 1 game.|
- Arthur is 's father.
- Arthur received a new design in 100% Orange Juice!. Previously in Christmas Shooting his jacket was a coat and his ears came out from the sides instead from the top of his head, lacking any human ears.
Update History[edit source]