|VA||Fujiwara Hikaru (Hono)|
- +Amazing field control and star gain when Rbit Hobby Shop is used to its fullest.
- +Rbit Hobby Shop chips away at opponent's stars.
- +Second highest HP stat in the game, tying with & .
- -Extremely vulnerable to .
- -Negative Defense and Evasion, leaving him vulnerable to attackers.
- -High Recovery stat makes it difficult to get back into the game.
- -Branch Expansion Strategy overwrites the cards in the hand, limiting other potential strategies.
- -Rbit Hobby Shop gives opponents additional card draws.
Branch Expansion Strategy: Turn all your cards, including this one, into "Rbit Hobby Shop". You may play one more card this turn.
Rbit Hobby Shop: Pay X stars to the player who set this card, where X is the Lvl of the player who set this card. Draw a card from the deck. This card remains on board when triggered but can be replaced by a new trap. No effect on the player who set this trap.
Arthur's hyper is his main, if not only, form of strategic gameplay.will turn his entire hand into , which can be placed around the board to steal stars from other players. While the amount of stars stolen may not seem like a large amount, it will only increase as the game goes on, and Arthur gains more Levels and places more Shops, as Rbit Hobby Shop works in direct conjunction with Arthur's passive effect.
Much like when playingThe Stars stolen by Rbit Hobby Shop are equal to the current level of the player that set the trap. With Arthur's Passive effect, this increases by 1 Star for every Shop currently on the board, whether Arthur placed it, or not. The trap effectively forces players to pay Arthur to draw a card. While the amount stolen may seem minuscule at first, it can easily build up if Arthur manages to place multiple Shops around the board, and may be effective in preventing a foe from achieving Norma. , it is advised that the player only play their hyper with a full hand, to maximize the amount of Shops. After drawing Shops, one should attempt to place them on all four Panels, by landing on them either through rolls or battles, to ensure that no Normas can take place without payment. After trapping all four, or if the player is going to be forced to discard as a result of the field event, , or other such means of drawing cards, Arthur should place down Shops every turn, on every panel, to increase his Star bonus.
- Playing As Arthur
During the early game, players should focus on landing on Bonus and Draw panels while avoiding active battles, and attempt to playas early as possible. Afterwards, attempt to land on as many panels as you can. After all four are bugged, place Shops on every panel, every turn you can manage. Remember to keep an eye on your Star count, and conserve enough to ensure Normas, as Arthur's low stats make getting Wins difficult.
- Playing Against Arthur
Arthur has low stats, so he doesn't pose much of a threat to most characters. As such, you should battle Arthur every given opportunity to try and wear down his high health. His large recovery roll will also all but ensure that he stays down for multiple chapters per death. Keep in mind that his attack is at least base, and he can still kill easily with good rolls, so use caution.
Like with all trap-base characters, bringing cards like, , or can completely shut Arthur down in the late game. Also like other trap-based characters, is a direct counter to Arthur, as will eliminate Shops from play, the same as Stiff Crystal.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
- Pudding is highly recommended for Arthur to help keep his HP as high as possible.
- Quick restoration is another must have card for Arthur thanks to his high HP.
- Completion Reward is extremely good for Arthur. Since his Hobby Shops stay on the board & repeatedly trigger, the number of stars you get from Completion Reward increases every time an opponent triggers your Hobby Shop.
- Extend is a must due to his 6 REC.
- Reverse Attribute Field is useful for dealing with aggressive bullies looking to chip away at your health.
Counter Cards[edit source]
- Star-Blasting Light will eliminate ALL of Arthur's Hobby Shops & deal damage to him, KOing him if his health is less than the number of Shops blasted away.
- Sealed Guardian renders Arthur almost completely defenseless thanks to his -1 DEF & -1 EVD.- Bringing traps of your own can give you an opportunity to close his shop & replace it with a trap card of your own.
- Arthur is 's father.
- Arthur received a new design in 100% Orange Juice!. Previously in Christmas Shooting his jacket was a coat and his ears came out from the sides instead from the top of his head, lacking any human ears.
Update History[edit source]