The Arcade is a section in the shop where one can acquire pets. It has two options, Pet Catcher and Pet Exchange. The cosmetics earned here are the first to utilize the Steam Inventory and Steam Marketplace.
In the Pet Catcher, Arcade Tokens can be used on a gachapon to have a chance of earning consumable items and pets. One spin on the Pet Catcher costs three Arcade Tokens. Items in the Pet Catcher have different rarities which affect how likely you are to get an item.
All Common items won from the Pet Catcher give 2x of the won item, and also reward 10 Oranges.
The Pet Catcher also contains a pity reward system. If 10 Common items are won from the Pet Catcher in a row, an item of higher rarity will be automatically granted. This system is represented by an item called a Receipt, which is added to your Steam Inventory upon winning a Common item. All receipts will disappear either upon winning a reward that is above Common rarity, or upon accumulating 10 receipts. Once 10 receipts have been obtained, an item above Common rarity will be immediately rewarded.
In the Pet Exchange, two of the same kind of pet can be exchanged for an alternate color variant of that pet. This is the only way to obtain color variants, as only pets of the standard color variant can be obtained from the Pet Catcher.
These can be used from the "Items" tab in the middle of game when it is not your turn, and has a 5 second cooldown before another can be used.
|Fireworks (Red)||Common||Launch fireworks during a game!|
|Heart (Pink)||Common||Send a heart to a friend or that special someone!|
|Balloons||Common||Assorted balloons to follow you for a short moment.|
|Rainy Cloud||Common||Feeling under the weather?|
- Only the standard color variants can be obtained from the Pet Catcher.
- Each pet has multiple color variations, which are obtained by putting two of the same standard-color pet into the Pet Exchange.
- The Steam Market listings for 100% Orange Juice! can be found here. Additionally, each icon below links to their respective market page.
Some pets aren't obtained from the Arcade, and are instead acquired by other means.
- They all have a rarity of "Rare".
- The alternate colorations of these pets are bought in the "Pets" tab of the shop, becoming available for purchase after the standard variant is obtained.
- The Red & Blue pet is unique in that it has no color variants, and cannot be viewed in the Steam Inventory.
|Icon||Name||Unlock Method||Description||Alt. Colors|
|Red & Blue||Purchase DLC 18.||White Christsmasher!|
|Present||Beat the Crossed Christmases Campaign on Extreme Difficulty.||A wonderful gift that warms the heart.|
|Rein||Santa Scramble: Global counter at 10000 castles.||Aru's trusty helper. On vacation 364 days a year.|
|Pig||Beware Pigformation: Free all characters from their Pigformation.||Can pigs really fly?|
- Probabilities for drops from using the pity system confirmed by Fruitbat developer, hexun, on Steam Forums.