In odd-numbered chapters, gain -1 ATK and +2 DEF. In even-numbered chapters, gain +2 ATK and -1 DEF.
Unlock Info[edit source]
- Automatically unlocked if DLC 23 is owned.
While her unit card would suggest that Yuuki is a balanced character with no strengths or weaknesses like QP, her passive is what truly dictates her play style as a wild card whose play style changes every turn.
On odd-numbered chapters, she becomes a tank character with +2 Defense, which puts her on par with characters like Fernet and Kyousuke in his normal mode. This is offset by her -1 Attack. On even-numbered chapters, the stats are reversed, making her a bully character on par with Yuki and Kyousuke after using , with +2 Attack and -1 defense. Regardless of which chapter it is, her Evasion stat of 0 remains constant.Yuuki is a character that can play either for stars or wins, but in either case, she has to be careful about getting into battles. Proper timing of attacks can allow her to get an advantage in battles on even numbered chapters, but if she gets caught on the defensive in even-numbered chapters, her lowered defense could cause her to be KOed, due to her lower HP stat. In odd numbered chapters, this is reversed, where she can have a higher chance of surviving attackers, in exchange for not being able to do as much damage in return.
Much like Yuuki herself, Yuuki's Hyper changes every turn.
On odd-numbered turns, her Hyper Card is Angel Hand, which allows Yuuki to select a player, heal them to their maximum HP, and earn 10 stars for each HP recovered. Since this hyper allows Yuuki to select her target, this is best saved for when other players HP are low, especially if they are high HP characters like Marie Poppo or Arthur. Given this card's expensive cost of 30 stars, it's best to save it for when you can heal someone for more than 3 HP to get a net gain from its use.On even-numbered turns, her Hyper Card is Devil Hand, which selects a random player, reduces their HP to 1, and gives Yuuki 10 starts for each HP lost. This hyper does not allow you to select a target, and is best used when playing against high Max HP characters while their current health is high. Due to the random effect of the hyper, it is hard to guarantee a positive outcome from the use of it, especially since you have to do more than 3 damage with the hyper to get a net gain.
- Playing As Yuuki
- Keep an eye on what chapter the game is currently in. Yuuki's strength and weakness changes every chapter.
- Playing Against Yuuki
- Keep an eye on what chapter the game is currently in. Yuuki is a viable target on even-numbered chapters due to her passive, but be cautious about her strong counter-attacks.
- is an effective counter against Yuuki, as it turns her advantangeous stat into a disadvantageous one.
- can deal 3 points of damage to Yuuki on even numbered chapters.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]
- Yuuki appears in the artwork and is quoted in the description .
- Yuuki got a small visual redesign from its previous appearance in QP Shooting, changing into a shorter dress, and scrapping her Mr. Cow, Mr. Frog and Mr. Panda puppets with Angel and Devil. Her biggest change has been to her personality, which has gone from lively to non-existant, as playing with her new puppets made her "lose sight of herself".
Update History[edit source]