- At the start of a battle, see a random card from the opponent's hand.
- On Self-Destruct, gain +1 Attack (up to +3).
Alte is an unusual character centered around a powerful Hyper and passive ability combo. Similar to Norma level 3 and landing on either or panels to secure a Hyper and stars to level up. Once the player has a Hyper, Alte's game more or less begins, as Alte's build is solely built around her Hyper. With each successful use of , Alte will gain a permanent boost to her ATK, that will make her more competent in battle. On the rare chance that the player manages to land 3 successful detonations, Alte's ATK will become the same as . The Hyper will also result in large star losses for the opponent, which helps to push Alte further ahead., Alte requires some setup to truly shine. When beginning a match, Alte starts with less than impressive stats, similar to but without the ATK boost. As a result, the player may be bullied very early on, so the player should focus on reaching
Alte's secondary passive is also very helpful. When the player is in combat, the player will be able to see one card in the opponent's hand (It appears above the combat window before the player decides their battle action). This can be extremely useful if the opponent only has one card, as the player will clearly be able to see whether the card is a battle card or not. If the opponent has multiple cards, the player might be lucky enough to see a powerful battle card such asor and respond with .
The main downsides to Alte, however, are her extreme Hyper reliance and rather frail stats. Without her Hyper, Alte can be picked on easily if the player consistently rolls poorly for evasion or defense. If the player is unable to successfully draw a Hyper, the risk of Alte being KO'd will increase the more the match progress, especially if it becomes obvious to the opponents that the player does not have the Hyper.
Unlock Info[edit source]
- Automatically unlocked if DLC 5 is owned.
- +Extremely powerful Hyper that deters opponents and can severely set them back
- +Two excellent passive abilities
- +Permanently gains ATK after each successful Hyper use
- -Hyper Reliance
- -Poor stat and Hyper synergy
- -Hyper is easy to waste if poorly timed
Alte's hyper is Self-Destruct. When the Hyper is used and Alte is KO'd the attacker will also be KO'd and lose half their stars. (If Alte is not KO'd by the attack, the card effect will not activate) Additionally, Self-Destruct will activate Alte's passive ability, giving her an additional +1 Attack (to a maximum of +3) for the remainder of the game.
KO'ing an enemy with Self-Destruct does not give any wins, and will not count as a KO for the purposes of any achievements or unlock requirements which involve getting KO's.
Self-Destruct is unique in the sense that it can reward the player for deliberately walking into a potential KO situation. If used well, it has the ability to both feed Alte's ability to attack as well as stopping the advance of opponents. As a Hyper whose effects only activate upon the user being KO'd, timing is crucial for the proper usage of Self-Destruct. Although using Self-Destruct from full HP may work in some situations, such as against bosses (particularly the) and high-attack characters, more often than not using Self-Destruct from full HP will result in a wasted Hyper. Thus, it is critical that the player effectively manages her HP when looking to use Self-Destruct.
The main advantage that Self-Destruct has over any other Hyper is the unease generated by the card itself and its extremely cheap price. Opponents will often be wary of attacking Alte the longer the game progresses, as the risk of their assault backfiring will be ever present. This is a double edged sword however, since as a result, the player may have to try to initiate combat themselves and damage their own health. In many cases, HP depletion will naturally occur throughout the game via landing onpanels and using cards to aid Alte's endeavors. Cards such as and can be used to lower Alte's health, and cards such as , , , and especially can be used to force players into battling Alte.
The Hyper does feature a few disadvantages, however. Self-Destruct usually requires similar setup toA more unique detriment to Self-Destruct is that similar to , in that the player will want to low their health as much as possible to guarantee their own death. Unfortunately, Alte's stats are not convenient for this task, as her low defense may KO her rather than reduce her HP, and her above average evasion, may cause her to dodge strong attacks, when the player intended for the opponent to KO them. The player may also never get to use the Hyper, as similar to , players may actively avoid attacking Alte for fear of activating Self-Destruct, which is problematic if the player is behind in star count and needs to KO someone to have a chance. The player will also not be able to start using the Hyper until Norma 3, which gives the Hyper a late start unless is used. , there are a few characters and cards that can maneuver around it's effect. For instance, if is not in form Self-Destruct will not KO him or cause him to lose stars. Similarly, QP's will not prevent the KO but will prevent the star loss effect. Cards such as and can also help the opponent easily bypass the Hyper.
- Playing As Alte
- The Norma level 2 instead of the usual 3. works very well with Alte's Hyper as the player will be able to start using her Hyper at
- Landing on panels should take priority for Alte if the player starts without a as it is crucial to the player's success.
- and are relatively essential as Alte is based around her Hyper, thus the player should try to use any method to find it.
- Since drawing and hoarding Hyper cards takes priority, can usually be discarded easily. However, it's a nuisance to less card-reliant characters and can help stall the game to allow Alte more time to set up.
- If most opponent players have lost their stars on panels and the player in the lead, it can be beneficial for the player to use on to essentially erase the stars lost from the game, leaving Alte far ahead of the other players.
- The player should never use up all their cards, for the intimidation factor from Alte's Hyper. The more cards the player is holding, the better. If the player has 0 cards in their hand, then it clear they don't have a Hyper and Bully characters will resume the pressure they were giving Alte at Norma 1 and 2.
- Generally, the player shouldn't prioritize get the ATK bonus from using Alte's Hyper. Just the fact that it saves the player stars stars and/or makes the opponent lose theirs is already too valuable for maintaining the lead or slowing down the one who's closer to winning.
- can be used in combination with to K.O. a player and destroy half of their stars from anywhere on the field. While this combo is extremely potent in the late game, it can also be used anytime Alte is at low HP and would rather impede a high-attack character (that would reliably K.O. her in a fight) rather than risk wasting hypers on Encounter panels and low-attack characters.
- Playing Against Alte
- Aggressive player's should focus on KO'ing Alte before she reaches Norma level 3, to effectively prevent her from using her Hyper.
- Cards such as , , and can easily rob Alte of her Hyper, thus removing her threatening source of power.
- Cards such as and make excellent counters to as one ends the battle, and the other doesn't deal damage, thus not triggering the Hyper.
- can also be used to circumvent and KO Alte by preventing the player from activating the Hyper.
Recommended Cards[edit source]
Counter Cards[edit source]
|Planned Demolition||Play 10 games as Alte.|
|Full Payload||Successfully use Self-Destruct as Alte three times in a single match.|
|Rebellion||Awarded for killing a boss with.|
Voice Lines[edit source]
|▶️||Let's do this.||やるか|
|▶️||I'm depending on you.||頼むぞ|
|Using a Card||▶️||I'll play a card now.||手札を切るか|
|▶️||I'll show you what I can do.||やってやるぞ|
|▶️||Here I come.||いくぞ|
|▶️||I choose this one.||こいつだ|
|Placing Trap||▶️||Here's a trap.||トラップだ|
|▶️||Be wary or you'll be in for some pain.||迂闊に飛び込むと怪我するぞ|
|▶️||Now, someone step on it.||さぁ、近づいて来い|
|▶️||I'm no expert in these things, but here goes.||こういうのは得意ではないが|
|Using Battle Card||▶️||This will ensure my victory.||ダメ押しだ|
|▶️||I can't afford to be defeated.||負けるわけにはいかない|
|▶️||I'll squash you up.||押し潰す|
|▶️||This will finish you.||これで終わりだ|
|Self-Destruct||▶️||I cannot... lose here.||負ける訳には…いかないからな|
|Reviving||▶️||I thought I was never going to get back up.||どうなるかと思ったぞ|
|▶️||This isn't over yet. I can still fight.||まだだ まだ戦える|
|▶️||Ugh, I'm falling behind everyone else.||くっ 遅れを取ったか|
|▶️||I can't waste any more time lying down.||いつまでも倒れてられるか|
|(Attack)/Snowball Attack||▶️||I'll shoot you.||撃つ|
|▶️||I'll make a hole in you.||穿け|
|▶️||I'll take you down for sure.||確実に倒す|
|▶️||This much damage is nothing...||この程度のダメージ…|
|▶️||I can still...||まだ…っ|
|▶️||I appreciate this.||こいつはありがたい|
|▶️||Okay, I'm good to go again.||よし、いけるな|
|▶️||I should be okay now...||これでなんとかなるか…|
|▶️||Where will you take me?||どこに連れていく|
|▶️||What the... Where am I going?||なっ… どこへ|
|KO'd in Field||▶️||I must... keep going.||こんな…ところで|
|▶️||I don't have time to... lie down.||倒れる…わけには|
|▶️||Damn it. I messed up.||くそっ しくじった|
|▶️||I can... still... fight.||まだ… 戦え…る|
|Battle (Attacker)||▶️||What are you looking at?||どこを見ている|
|▶️||Let's commence a battle.||戦闘開始だ|
|▶️||Are you ready?||覚悟は良いか|
|▶️||We'll decide which one of us is stronger.||勝負を決める|
|Battle (Defender)||▶️||So you want to fight me.||かかってくるか|
|▶️||Hmph, how shallow.||ふん、無謀な|
|▶️||Don't think I'm easy prey.||簡単に勝てると思うなよ|
|▶️||Ugh, a surprise attack.||くっ、奇襲か|
|▶️||I'll hit you.||当てる|
|▶️||You can just fall down.||落ちろよ|
|▶️||I got a scratch.||かすったか|
|▶️||This is nothing.||こんなものでは|
|▶️||No big deal.||大したことはない|
|▶️||I got a direct hit.||直撃だと|
|▶️||You got me.||やられたっ|
|Evading||▶️||You can't hit me.||当たるものか|
|▶️||A successful evasion.||回避成功だ|
|▶️||I'll dodge it.||避ける|
|▶️||That's not good enough.||そんな攻撃など|
|Winning in Battle||▶️||I can't afford a defeat.||負けていられるか|
|▶️||You may rest for a while down there.||そこで寝ていろ|
|▶️||Phew, moving on.||ふぅ、次に行くか|
|▶️||An unsurprising result.||当然の結果だ|
|KO'd in Battle/Losing Game||▶️||Guh, I lost!?||ぐっ、負けただと|
|▶️||No... I don't believe this...||まさか…こんな…|
|▶️||Argh... Damn it.||ぐぅ…くそぉ|
|Bonus Panel||▶️||Let me resupply.||補給させてもらう|
|▶️||I'll pick these up.||拾っておくか|
|▶️||These are necessary.||必要なものだものな|
|Drop Panel||▶️||Oh rats.||しまった|
|▶️||I lost some stars.||スターを失ってしまった|
|▶️||Ugh, I dropped some.||くっ こぼしたか|
|Stepping on Trap||▶️||A trap?||罠だと|
|▶️||What's wrong with me?||私としたことが|
|▶️||I should've been more careful.||迂闊だった|
|▶️||A trap...? Damn it.||トラップか… くそっ|
|Boss Panel||▶️||What's with this huge biosignal?||なんだこの反応は|
|▶️||Something came out.||何が出てきた|
|▶️||Here it comes... Bring it on!||来たか…望むところだ|
|▶️||I need to fire myself up again.||気を入れ直さねばな|
|Star Norma||▶️||I'll go for stars.||スターを集めよう|
|▶️||I'll now begin to gather stars.||スター収集を開始する|
|▶️||This would be more peaceful than fighting randomly.||むやみに戦うよりは平和的か|
|Wins Norma||▶️||I must keep winning.||私は勝ち続けなければならん|
|▶️||This is simple and easy for me.||こういうものの方がわかりやすい|
|▶️||I'll show them my powers.||力を振るうとしよう|
|▶️||Victory will be mine.||勝利は私が頂く|
|Selecting Character||▶️||I'm Alte.||アルテだ|
|▶️||Yes, let's fight together.||ああ、共に戦うか|
|▶️||All right, let's do this.||よし、やるか|
|▶️||You can count on me.||私にまかせろ|
|Starting Game||▶️||We will now begin the game.||開始だ|
|▶️||I'll seize victory promptly.||迅速に勝利を目指す|
|▶️||So this is the battlefield.||ここが戦場か|
|▶️||I'll win and return home.||勝って帰ってみせる|
|Winning Game||▶️||Now, it's time to go home.||さて、帰るか|
|▶️||Oh boy, it's finally over.||やれやれ、終わったか|
|▶️||Phew, I could make it through.||ふぅ、なんとかなったな|
|▶️||So that's it.||これで終わりか|
|Item Drop/Crate Drop||▶️||You got something.||何か出てきたぞ|
|▶️||Is this what you wanted?||こいつが欲しいのか？|
|▶️||Fufu, you seem too happy.||ふふ、喜びすぎだ|
|▶️||Ah, good for you.||ああ、良かったな|
|Whack a Poppo/Track the Card||▶️||Yeah.||ああ|
|▶️||I like that.||いいな|
|Whack a Poppo||▶️||Good.||いいぞ|
|Whack a Tomomo/Alte||▶️||That's not good.||だめだな|
|Star Treasure||▶️||Talk about lucky.||こいつは運がいい|
|Battle Prize/Supporter Revive||▶️||Let's get started.||始めるぞ|
|▶️||Time for a throw of die.||ダイスだ|
|Greeting (Home Screen/Joining Lobby)||▶️||How are you?||元気か？|
|Miss Prize/Track the Card||▶️||Hmm...||んん…|
|Hyper Treasure/Good Prize||▶️||That's surprisingly impressive.||すごいな、驚いた|
|Miss Match/Bad Prize (Match 2)||▶️||Oh no...||なんだと…|
|Using Other Hyper||▶️||I use everything I can.||使える物は利用させてもらう|
|▶️||Let's see what this one does.||さて、どうなるものか|
|▶️||Doesn't matter if this weapon belongs to an enemy or not.||敵の武器だろうと|
|▶️||You wouldn't think I'd play this one.||私がこいつを使うとは思うまい|
|Unique Interaction Lines|
|Vs. Sora (Military) (attacking)||▶️||I'll take you down this time!||今度こそ倒す！|
|Vs. Sora (Military) (defending)||▶️||Ugh, so, you're my opponent, new model!||くっ、お前が相手か！新型！|
|Defeat Sora (Military)||▶️||Don't think you're better than I am.||私を舐めるなよ|
|KO'd by Sora (Military)||▶️||Ugh, you're a monster, after all...||くっ、やはり化物…|
|Vs. Nico (attacking)||▶️||What's a child like you doing here?||子どもがこんなところで何をしている|
|Vs. Nico (defending)||▶️||A child like you wants to fight me... Really!?||こんな子どもの相手を…だと！？|
|Defeat Nico||▶️||Go home before you get hurt.||怪我をする前に帰れ|
|KO'd by Nico||▶️||Ugh, are you not an ordinary child?||くっ、ただの子どもじゃないのか|
|Vs. Star Breaker (attacking)||▶️||I didn't imagine I'd find you at a place like this.||まさか、お前がこんなところにいるとはな…|
|Vs. Star Breaker (defending)||▶️||Ugh, you have such a sinister aura about you...||くぅっ、禍々しいやつだ…っ|
|Defeat Star Breaker||▶️||I want you to stay down as long as possible.||できればお前には大人しくしていてほしいからな|
|KO'd by Star Breaker||▶️||Are you going to burn down both friend and foe?||敵味方関係なく焼き尽くすつもりか|
|Vs. Natsumi (attacking)||▶️||Hm, you're holding a cooking knife... Can you cook?||む、その包丁…料理ができるのか|
|Vs. Natsumi (defending)||▶️||Are you a cook!?||お前、料理人か！？|
|Defeat Natsumi||▶️||Well... um... can you teach me... how to cook?||その…なんだ… 料理を…教えてくれないか|
|KO'd by Natsumi||▶️||Ugh, the way you use your knife... You're not just any girl.||くっ その包丁さばき…只者ではないな…|
|Begin game with three Sora characters||▶️||That war all over again? I'm not into this.||あの戦争の再現か？ 悪趣味だな|
|▶️||Ugh, why with these people?||く、このメンツで遊べなどと|
|▶️||I take this as a military drill...||演習か…|
|▶️||A drill with these people... Will it work out?||このメンツで演習…まともにやれるのか？|
- Alte appears in the artwork for and is quoted in the description of .
- Alte is the 1st boss in the game Sora.
- Alte's Hyper, sacrifice to try and stop . , is a reference to Alte's
- Alte is named after the Lambda Leonis star in the constellation Leo. This star is also known as Alterf, which in Arabic, translates to "the eye, the glance (of the lion)".
- Alte is 24 years old.
- Alte is fights on behalf of her husband, he is in bad shape and is unable to fight.
Update History[edit source]