We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
A Tight Budget
|A Tight Budget|
|Revised the budget to save 50 stars (DLC 3)|
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- Use sixty stars worth of cards in a single chapter after spending ten stars on a
(60 - 10 = 50) .
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- This one can be difficult to pull off, since it requires very specific cards all being in your hand at once, and being at minimum Norma 4. First off, must be played, followed by any combination of cards whose sum of stars consumed adds to 60 (Steam description is slightly misleading since it is subtracting the 10 stars used with President's Privilege). Depending on your character, there are a number of possible combinations, many utilizing hypers, but the first card must be used prior to battle, and the second, in a battle on the same turn, since this is the only way to be using 2 cards in the same turn (discounting and her hyper). Because of this, it is highly advisable you are a tile or two away from an opponent when you start. From there, it is up to you, but a generally acceptable method is with or as the first, and or as the battle card, since this strategy can be used with any character and doesn't rely on hypers.
- A solid combo for mains at norma 4 or 5 is President's Privilege > > . This is more convenient for many as it relies on cards Marc would normally keep in her hand anyway. A similar method can be used for , swapping x16 Big Rocket with her own hyper, , but is quite a bit more finicky.
- As an aside, using a second President's Privilege card doesn't count towards the 60 star sum, for whatever reason.
- Recommended deck for any character, maximizing draws and expensive cards for setup: