- When uploading an image, use a name that makes sense. Poorly named files can be mistaken as spam, so please make sure pictures are named clearly and relevantly.
- When naming images, please don't include the number of pixels the image has on the filename.
- Images from should be directly from the game files for best quality.
- New images should adhere to the same naming process of previous uploads. Many templates are directly tied to picture format.
Formats and cropping
- Non-free images must remain unaltered. Changing colors, adding watermarks, text, or making montages that corrupt the copyright owners' original work is considered to be an infringement.
- The only exception to this happens when, in the lack of appropriate screenshots, we must resort to concept art images to depict a character in its respective infobox. In such case, altering the image to remove or alter its background is acceptable for aesthetic reasons.
- Enhancing the colors levels, shading, brightness, contrast, and/or alpha of non-free images should only be done so as to improve their overall quality.
- Screenshots should preferably be submitted in their original ratio, unless they could benefit from cropping.
- If an image contains empty space or elements other than the subject being depicted, the image should be cropped to isolate the subject with respect given to the guidelines concerning closeups.
- The image should be of the highest quality available. In the case of duplicate images, the highest quality image is kept.
- Users may upload a higher quality of an image if they feel it needed to be done.
Every non-free image is used on 100% Orange Juice Wiki under the auspices of the Fair use doctrine of the United States Fair use law. This means that they are used for informational/educational purposes, meant to identify the subject of an article and to illustrate something directly relevant to the text in its immediate vicinity.